General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

What Did You Do To Your HHR Today?

Old 08-26-2011, 08:27 AM
Deceased

They replaced her wiring harness after 10 months of continued breakdowns and repair attempts.
Old 08-26-2011, 09:13 AM

Yesterday evening I finally installed the Goldline Leveling Springs that I obtained from American & Proud close to two months ago. I also had some new General Altimax Arctic snow tires mounted on some 5-spoke steelies that I picked up from mongosride earlier this year. Come November, those snows will be going on, complete with a set of chrome 5-spoke caps from Silverfox.

Then a few minutes ago, I ordered some Bermuda Black IPCW's from Maggie over at Race & Street. I'm eyeballing the DEPO's real hard, I may have to wait a couple of paychecks for that to come to fruition though.

Now, as long as DaMissus doesn't notice too much, too quickly, I should be alright. If not, then this just might be me --->>
Old 08-26-2011, 09:16 AM
Rest In Peace

Originally Posted by JavaMann
Yesterday evening I finally installed the Goldline Leveling Springs that I obtained from American & Proud close to two months ago. I also had some new General Altimax Arctic snow tires mounted on some 5-spoke steelies that I picked up from mongosride earlier this year. Come November, those snows will be going on, complete with a set of chrome 5-spoke caps from Silverfox.

Then a few minutes ago, I ordered some Bermuda Black IPCW's from Maggie over at Race & Street. I'm eyeballing the DEPO's real hard, I may have to wait a couple of paychecks for that to come to fruition though.

Now, as long as DaMissus doesn't notice too much, too quickly, I should be alright. If not, then this just might be me --->>
Glad you got them on, how do you like the looks? Post up a pic.
Old 08-26-2011, 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by American & Proud
Glad you got them on, how do you like the looks? Post up a pic.
I think they look good. As you know, just dropped the back a tad. Takes away the 60's - 70's "jacked up so you can get the N50-15's on" look. :-) I'll try to take a picture tomorrow morning, after I wash HHeR up. She's not DIRTY right now, just not 'shiny-clean' either.
Old 08-26-2011, 09:35 AM

Went out for lunch the Temp. was 110of very warm will be hot for the next few days, glad I have Air Cond. in my HHR and the house.
Old 08-26-2011, 09:38 AM
Rest In Peace

Originally Posted by JavaMann
I think they look good. As you know, just dropped the back a tad. Takes away the 60's - 70's "jacked up so you can get the N50-15's on" look. :-) I'll try to take a picture tomorrow morning, after I wash HHeR up. She's not DIRTY right now, just not 'shiny-clean' either.

Old 08-26-2011, 10:40 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 843de
They replaced her wiring harness after 10 months of continued breakdowns and repair attempts.
Congratz on being comment 5,000 Mike!
Old 08-26-2011, 06:14 PM
Deceased

Watched the lovely wife and my Mom unload all sorts of stuff from the Spousemobile this afternoon, they went shopping so Belk's and a few other stores will be solidly in the black for August...sobs.

Then I stuffed my aching body(ribs still sore as the dickens)into Paddy to gather up supplies for a nice dinner with the folks tomorrow.

As a side note, nearly ran the Challenger out of gas today while stuck in a line at the gas station. Our local media has whipped folks into an unwarranted panic over the hurricane so people were buying gas and groceries like they were going out of style. I have never seen cars ten deep waiting for the pumps around here, come on folks get real.

Still waiting to hear how much damage the island my folks live on has taken, we do know there is extensive wind damage on the South Carolina coast with around 20k homes left with no power.
Old 08-26-2011, 06:16 PM

Saw Mine from the Air

I decided to fool around with one of my R/C helicopters and velcroed a "Chinese SpyCam" to the bottom of the canopy. Both my Avalanche and Hizzin' were parked in the street. I actually did a touch and go on the back of the Av, but I wouldn't try it on the HHR.....with the roof all Zainoed it would just slide right off........

BTW: Hizzin' is parked in the same spot I "found" her in during last december's blizzard.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXUPTr24RVc

Jake
Old 08-26-2011, 06:23 PM
Deceased

Cool! Man I wished I had one of those 30+ years ago at the height of my "messing around with model planes" period. But then I got a bit older and learned to fly the real deal.

I've seen my HHR from the air too, but a touch and go with the plane would mean a squashed truck, a wrecked Cessna, and a long hospital stay.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What Did You Do To Your HHR Today?