General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

What to do when your Chevy dealership is screwing you ????

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2013, 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by Davyo
Thanks for posting.

Do you or anyone else know whom exactly it is from Chevy CS that is on this forum,,,, I would love to PM them to see if they could help.

Cheers
Davyo
It varies and they don't seem to be posting much of late. They've had Sara, a couple of different Jessicas, Marlea, Amber, etc. Most here think much more of them and their routine than I do...you can send them a PM from the contact info tab in their profile but I wouldn't expect much as far as results.

https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/members/chevroletcustomerservice-24127/
Old 11-11-2013, 08:09 PM

We bought both of our HHRs from Pinkerton Chevy in Salem, Va. and they have been great to deal with. We took my wife's car by to ask a question on removing the hubcaps on her 09 to change them, They asked if we had them with us and we did. They said give us a few minutes, took the car in back removed the old stock hubcaps and instaled our after market caps. Told us thank you and sent us on our way, No Charge. Great Dealor.
Old 11-11-2013, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by Ron S
We bought both of our HHRs from Pinkerton Chevy in Salem, Va. and they have been great to deal with. We took my wife's car by to ask a question on removing the hubcaps on her 09 to change them, They asked if we had them with us and we did. They said give us a few minutes, took the car in back removed the old stock hubcaps and instaled our after market caps. Told us thank you and sent us on our way, No Charge. Great Dealor.
Great to hear Ron S! Always pleased to learn of our dealers delivering excellent service. I'd be happy to log this experience as a formal dealer compliment within our system.

Amber N.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Old 11-12-2013, 06:36 AM

Originally Posted by ChevroletCustomerService
Great to hear Ron S! Always pleased to learn of our dealers delivering excellent service. I'd be happy to log this experience as a formal dealer compliment within our system.

Amber N.
Chevrolet Customer Care
What about the actual topic of this thread??? I think you need to go back and re read the whole thead if that's your only response.
Old 11-12-2013, 07:17 AM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by db/sb
What about the actual topic of this thread??? I think you need to go back and re read the whole thead if that's your only response.
X2. Especially post #10 where Davyo is actually trying to reach out for help from Customer Service.
This kind of snub of the actual OP's thread problem is why lots of folks don't really care for the CS reps and the way they operate.
Old 11-12-2013, 12:45 PM
Platinum Member

X3

Thank you, guys. I noticed this also, but tried to be a nice guy and not bring it up. But after others have noticed it, WELLLLLLLLL..........
Old 11-12-2013, 05:26 PM

Hello Davyo,

First of all, let me apologize for the service you've experienced and the misunderstanding on the thread. This is certainly not the type of reaction we want our customers to have via our interactions. As db/sb and a few others suggested, you can PM the details of your concern to us. We will look into your issue and possible resolutions.

Would you like for us to contact some other dealerships in the area for you? If this is something of interest to you, feel free to let us know.

Once again I apologize for your frustration and I look forward to assisting you with your concern.

Marlea W.
Chevrolet Customer Service
Old 11-14-2013, 05:34 AM

Originally Posted by ChevroletCustomerService
Hello Davyo,

First of all, let me apologize for the service you've experienced and the misunderstanding on the thread. This is certainly not the type of reaction we want our customers to have via our interactions. As db/sb and a few others suggested, you can PM the details of your concern to us. We will look into your issue and possible resolutions.

Would you like for us to contact some other dealerships in the area for you? If this is something of interest to you, feel free to let us know.

Once again I apologize for your frustration and I look forward to assisting you with your concern.

Marlea W.
Chevrolet Customer Service
Thank you very much,,,, I sent you a PM.

And thank you to others here on my thread for putting me in touch with Chevy CS,,,,, very helpful indeed !!!!

Cheers
Davyo
Old 11-14-2013, 07:50 AM

FWIW, phone numbers are listed in your Owner Manual.
Old 11-14-2013, 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by donbrew
FWIW, phone numbers are listed in your Owner Manual.
That had not even crossed my mind to simply look in the owners manual for numbers,,,,,, thanks.

Hopefully Marlea from CS can help since she chimed into this thread and I PM'ed her already.

Cheers
Davyo

Quick Reply: What to do when your Chevy dealership is screwing you ????