General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

what would you replace your HHR with?

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2019, 06:53 AM

Another HHR SS
Old 06-17-2019, 08:11 AM

IDK, HHR's are incredibly cheap on the sdecond hand market, In my area a lower mileage one can be had for a couple grand. The issues the HHR has are so widespread and commonplace, you could negotiate even lower if you know what youre doing, but act like you dont. "Oh man, this car makes alot of clunking noises driving down the road, loike the WHOLE SUSPENSION NEEDS TO BE REPLACED, maybe 500 off?"

"Oh wow it has a code for intake and exhaust camshaft solenoids... that sound complicated and expensive to repair, maybe another 250 off?" lol

Id just use my HHR as a spare parts car for the newer younger one LOL
Old 06-17-2019, 08:24 AM
geg

Seat Altea Freetrack 2,0 TSI FR - If you look at the European market.

Chevrolet Express / Ford Econoline - if US... Of course, these are commercial vans, but I like them
Old 06-17-2019, 08:31 AM
geg

Originally Posted by aradmahogany
...The issues the HHR has are so widespread and commonplace, you could negotiate even lower if you know what youre doing, but act like you dont. "Oh man, this car makes alot of clunking noises driving down the road, loike the WHOLE SUSPENSION NEEDS TO BE REPLACED, maybe 500 off?"...
Perhaps now I will surprise you, but on the planet a huge number of places where the HHR is an exotic car.
Perhaps I will surprise you even more if I say that Mexico is one of those places. LOL
Old 06-17-2019, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by Cat Man HHR
I feel the same way.
Always like the Blazer Extreme.
So WHY is GM not addressing this?

You get self-driving Chevy Traxes because we know better than you... such a crock!

They don't know better than a stump. At least they haven't shown it if they do...
Old 06-17-2019, 08:38 PM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Blue_SS

You get self-driving Chevy Traxes because we know better than you... such a crock!

They don't know better than a stump. At least they haven't shown it if they do...
Agreed 100%, Still mad they killed off the S-10...................Unless I lived in Brazil.
Old 06-17-2019, 09:49 PM

Probably a VW station wagon with a diesel, used, hopefully one that hasn't had the recall done for the emissions issue when plugging in the OBD ll. Yup, I'd go for the fuel savings. Besides, VW makes a pretty comfy car.
Old 06-17-2019, 11:38 PM
geg

Originally Posted by Blue_SS

Originally Posted by JimDaddyo
... VW ...one that hasn't had the recall done for the emissions issue when plugging in the OBD ll. ....
unfortunately, it can be stated that each goose is concerned only with its own profit. This applies to the whole concern, and a particular boss from the biggest to the most insignificant.
A small revolution or just a cold snap - and they will be very disappointed. They will understand that money cannot be eaten.
Old 06-18-2019, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by geg
Perhaps now I will surprise you, but on the planet a huge number of places where the HHR is an exotic car.
Perhaps I will surprise you even more if I say that Mexico is one of those places. LOL
Is there away to show that an HHR is exotic in Mexico ? Or are you pulling my leg with this ?
Old 06-18-2019, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by Cat Man HHR
Is there away to show that an HHR is exotic in Mexico ? Or are you pulling my leg with this ?

It was not a popular car in Mexico... Back in the day we had one or two members that lived there and they never saw them around, they said didn't know anybody else that had one..

Quick Reply: what would you replace your HHR with?