General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Wheelie's Journal

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2007, 09:07 PM

I thought I could not paste pictures here....I thought I had to be a premium member, I was going to put them in the gallery..
Old 07-01-2007, 11:24 PM

There's something to be said about getting to park in a handicap spot, at least they're wide spaces and if folks park properly then your chances are good that you won't get door dings. Even with bone on bone on the old knees, I'll walk clear across the parking lot just to keep our car from getting a door ding by some careless person.
Old 07-02-2007, 12:07 AM

Well, when I parked at Church, I parked in the handicap space, and to the left of me was a blue striped marking on the cement, so no one would be parked there, it's illegal, so I had ample space between wheelie and the car to the left of him, there was no chance that a car door would have hit Wheelie's door, So I'm thinking maybe someone or something hit Wheelie's door that created the dent. it is the size of a golf ball...but I'm going to get his door looked at on Wednesday at an auto repair shop.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:34 AM

Ok, I have now calmed down, I took a closer look at Wheelie's dents and and made an appointment to see my mechanic on Wednesday to fix the dents up, I feel better now

Wheelie and I are going to WalMart soon, I have to return an item there, and Ill probably do some wandering around, I'll let Wheelie make some friends on the parking lot. I think he has been chatting alot with a red Volkswagon Bug lately while Im there, I wonder why??

I'll let you know how Wheelie is behaving!
Old 07-03-2007, 02:53 PM

Well all, It's Tuesday!!, kinda cloudy today, and a little drizzly, but oh well...

Wheelie had a fun productive day today, His day started out at around 9:15 AM, he took me to bible study at my church, we were there for about an hour and a half.

After church, Wheelie had to get his brake tag renewed! ....He passed the inspection with flying colors, Brake tag officials gave him an A+....YAY WHEELIE!

Next stop was Lunch, Wheelie happily took me to my favorite Chinese place, I ordered Chicken Yachtca Mein....A delicious chicken soup..very tasty!

Wheelie got very excited as we made our way home, as we were going home, Wheelie's brother (a White HHR) appeared!...then about 5 minutes later 2 other HHRs appeared..(2 Blue ones), Wheelie was soo happy!, he gave me 3 MPG more while driving..HEEHEE!!

and that's about it for now, Wheelie's resting, we may go out again a little later....OH!, and I managed to find my mom's camcorder, since my camera is missing, Ill take snapshots of Wheelie with my mother's cam....will post pics soon!

Untill Next time!!
Old 07-03-2007, 03:40 PM

Toms mentioned the paintless dent repair and I gotta' tell you that the tech would did my hood was excellent a black hood and not a single ripple !!!
Old 07-03-2007, 03:46 PM

I like hearing about Wheelie7.
Glad he had a good day!
Old 07-04-2007, 11:50 PM

July 4'th has come and gone, I was going to take Wheelie to see the fireworks today, but it rained a the last minute and Wheelie just wanted to stay home, so we did.

But Wheelie DID see some fireworks go off near our house, he was so in awe!, He was like this the whole time... ...LOL
Old 07-06-2007, 09:24 PM

(Pounding my fist onton my desk in frustation) UGH!!, I accedently made another scratch on the side of Wheelie, I thought I was able to squeeze between Wheelie and my brother's car in my lot, but NOOOOOO...My walker caught the side of Wheelie and made a scratch..(Quivering Lips)

I'm thinking of ordering a automotive paint pen with the exact color of Wheelie, I hope his scratch will be gone When I apply it on him

Other than that little mishap, Wheelie's day went well, We went to the thertretoday and saw TRANSFORMERS.....I give the movie a 7 and a half.....it was way too action packed for my taste, not to mention some *liquid waste relieving* scenes that I did not really like....it disappointed me...oh well...
Old 07-06-2007, 09:25 PM

What has Wheelie been up to today?

Quick Reply: Wheelie's Journal