HHR SS Topics and information on the 2008-2010 Chevy HHR SS Turbocharged models.

Aftermarket SS grills?

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by chadpuska
I am working on a SS grille as we speak, Im wanting to remove the bar and make it all mesh like on the SS panel concept. like the one in the pic

Street Scenes is going to have a stainless steel SS mesh grille like this out by December this year.
Old 08-18-2009, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by GrotesqueFetus6
thats why i hope someone comes out with a nice turbo for the 2.2 and 2.4
so that we can have the same awesomeness as the SS and still have all those options available to us lol

just my Opinion
I'm pretty happy with the options on the SS, What type of options are on your ride, Is there a longer list of opts. available on the LS & LT ?
Old 08-18-2009, 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by Gone Blue
Street Scenes is going to have a stainless steel SS mesh grille like this out by December this year.
Is there a waiting list we can sign up on to get emailed when its available?
Old 08-18-2009, 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by ScreaminBlkSS
I'm pretty happy with the options on the SS, What type of options are on your ride, Is there a longer list of opts. available on the LS & LT ?
hes talking about the customizing options such as the billet grills. not the options from the factory. There are way more after market parts for the non-ss. But as far as the factory options that I beleive you are talking about the ss comes standard w/ more
Old 08-19-2009, 06:00 AM

Originally Posted by Neogenic
Nope. That was my point. I have seen 20 different HHR grills. No (zero) HHR SS grills. I wouldn't want a gap.

He said there's grills coming, but none for the HHR SS, therefore insinuating it was an HHR only grill...coming soon, hence, my point, that there is, in fact HHR grills available (just not SS ones) already.

http://www.autoanything.com/billet-g...15A2827A1.aspx
You asked about SS grills do I spoke on SS grills.

There have been many good and bad HHR grills around for years. I saw no point in speaking on those since you already stated you had noticed they did not fit the SS so why bring it up.

I did a quick check and there is a SS grill coming from Street Sceane. THey are the ones with the Billet Bow Ties that are coming. Not sure what it will look like yet. But at this point unless you make it that may be the only option.

FYI note the Billet Bow ties will fit every HHR.
Old 08-19-2009, 06:35 AM

Originally Posted by hyperv6
You asked about SS grills do I spoke on SS grills.

There have been many good and bad HHR grills around for years. I saw no point in speaking on those since you already stated you had noticed they did not fit the SS so why bring it up.

I did a quick check and there is a SS grill coming from Street Sceane. THey are the ones with the Billet Bow Ties that are coming. Not sure what it will look like yet. But at this point unless you make it that may be the only option.

FYI note the Billet Bow ties will fit every HHR.
Just a point of confusion I guess. I've read it back through and its how I continue to read...then I was called out for reading it like that...so I explained why I read it like that. Forums can be like that. Intent can be misread more than conversations. Its cool.

Anyway, this grill that's coming sounds great. I hope its not supposed to come and never really does. The market is limited, so I understand, but I am just selfish here! :)
Old 08-19-2009, 07:42 AM

I'm in if street scenes releases one.
Old 08-19-2009, 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by Neogenic
Just a point of confusion I guess. I've read it back through and its how I continue to read...then I was called out for reading it like that...so I explained why I read it like that. Forums can be like that. Intent can be misread more than conversations. Its cool.

Anyway, this grill that's coming sounds great. I hope its not supposed to come and never really does. The market is limited, so I understand, but I am just selfish here! :)
Well let see what it looks like. Just because one is made does not make it look good.

In a limited market vehicle selfish is not an option. You need to be creative. I have always had the odd car and have had to be creative and learn to fab things out.

When I mean fab out I mean to the point it looks like it was made for the vehicle and not like some of the messed up stuff I have seen on some cars.

Good fab work is to be admired as not many people always get it right.
Old 08-19-2009, 09:07 AM

Well let see what it looks like. Just because one is made does not make it look good.

In a limited market vehicle selfish is not an option. You need to be creative. I have always had the odd car and have had to be creative and learn to fab things out.

When I mean fab out I mean to the point it looks like it was made for the vehicle and not like some of the messed up stuff I have seen on some cars.

Cool. Keep us updated.
Old 08-19-2009, 10:55 AM

Ain't that the Tooth .....

Quick Reply: Aftermarket SS grills?