HHR SS Topics and information on the 2008-2010 Chevy HHR SS Turbocharged models.

The dealer just called about the HHR/SS

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by HHR Man
I was just at the dealer and found out that they could place an order today with the dealer options which are different from the regular options. They could'nt give me a copy of the dealer options either. I orderer a Orange Sunburst II Metallic,with all the options except smokers package and roof rack. got a sunroof,6 disc CD,Satillite Radio,7 speaker pioneer stereo,side curtain airbags,stabila-trac,and 4 disc brakes,Onstar. He will give me a price before it's ordered. So I've got mine as good as ordered. Keep my fingers crossed.

HHR Man
Can't wait to see your Orange SS, I bet it will look Sweet.

Rudy
Old 10-23-2007, 05:45 AM

How did you order without pricing? Are you going to pay full MSRP or did you agree to a % off? Gustsy move ordering a car without the $ worked out. (It will be cool when you get it though!)
Old 10-23-2007, 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by misterjensen
How did you order without pricing? Are you going to pay full MSRP or did you agree to a % off? Gustsy move ordering a car without the $ worked out. (It will be cool when you get it though!)
You don't have to put anything down to order a vehicle. But they should have you sign a contract to purchase. But with the price blank, that leave negeotation still avaiable (to a point).
Old 10-23-2007, 08:17 AM

He's got my $1000 and he is going to let me know how much the vehicle is. I spent about an hour at the dealer. There was no pricing available yet and he said there not going to build them yet. He has too get back to me when he learns of pricing and building starts.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:48 PM

I was in touch with my dealer yesterday aswell, The town where i live is a small one so my dealers have to get the "Okay" to order one. I should know by wed or thurs then go in to the dealer build one for the price, and see what i can get out of my 06'. You guys who ordered, did you Get the limited slip diff.?
Old 10-23-2007, 02:17 PM

HHR Man. I live in Alsip, Illinois. What dealer are you dealing with regarding your SS order? I placed an order with Sunrise Chevrolet in Midlothian for a silver one, but my salesman wasn't in today, so I couldn't confirm if he did it or not because I talked with him awhile ago. You don't have to put anything down, because when it comes in and you don't want it forever reason, they won't be stuck with it. They'll just sell it to someone else.
Old 10-23-2007, 02:32 PM

here ya go guys, still no pricing, but at least its the options list http://www.patsylouchev.com/MakeAndMatchChrome

just select hhr and build it
Old 10-23-2007, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by 88ls1blazer
here ya go guys, still no pricing, but at least its the options list http://www.patsylouchev.com/MakeAndMatchChrome

88ls, thank you very much, nice info, thanks again.
Old 10-23-2007, 10:21 PM

Question

Originally Posted by 88ls1blazer

what a buggy web site, at least for us Mac guys. I can't get that site to load right, the links and buttons don't work at all.

well at least its nice to know some ppl r starting to make some noise on getting their vehicles.

Who will be the first one on here with their shiny new SS?
Here's a clue. his name is not misterjensen.
Old 10-23-2007, 10:39 PM

SWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEE EAT EAT! (LOL) Now other dealers need to get with the program, and so does Chevrolet.com.

Quick Reply: The dealer just called about the HHR/SS