HHR SS Topics and information on the 2008-2010 Chevy HHR SS Turbocharged models.

What is wrong with me!

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2009, 01:10 PM

What is wrong with me!

Well, I happily have the turbo upgrade kit now. Sadly it is sitting in the office @ 2 feet away from me now. I wanted to have it done asap, but the tech that has done 3 of them was on vacation last week. It's like I hear a little voice crying help me...... So being alittle depressed, and waiting for the Bronco game I did the worst thing possible....EBAY....

I ordered the black overlays for the SS emblems and the bowties on the center caps, and I ordered 20% tint(precut) for all the windows. I figured I'll give it a try and see if I can save a few bucks.
So...I'm happy for now, but where is the **** mailman with my stuff!!! I ordered it like 2 hours ago! lol I need a paypal intervention.....
Old 10-04-2009, 01:54 PM

Old 10-04-2009, 02:09 PM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by *jerdog*
Well, I happily have the turbo upgrade kit now. Sadly it is sitting in the office @ 2 feet away from me now. I wanted to have it done asap, but the tech that has done 3 of them was on vacation last week. It's like I hear a little voice crying help me...... So being alittle depressed, and waiting for the Bronco game I did the worst thing possible....EBAY....

I ordered the black overlays for the SS emblems and the bowties on the center caps, and I ordered 20% tint(precut) for all the windows. I figured I'll give it a try and see if I can save a few bucks.
So...I'm happy for now, but where is the **** mailman with my stuff!!! I ordered it like 2 hours ago! lol I need a paypal intervention.....
Hang in there man!! Take it hour at a time, or even minute at a time..
It's good you contacted the group for support !!!

I jones fer parts too... You're not alone..
Old 10-04-2009, 02:22 PM

I have the same problem at times. I am currently contemplating a HHR SS purchase, but I am also ebay bidding now on performance exhaust system for my V-Max cycle...for a winter project.

I just bought some ebay rack extensions for my ATV at my cabin, waiting for them to arrive....why aren't they here yet?!?

A true gearhead never stops looking for "good stuff"!

Make sure you give feedback on the LNF upgrade kit...I am hoping to purchase one when I close a deal on a HHR SS.
Old 10-04-2009, 02:30 PM

Ebay can be evil, but I love it all the same. Good luck with your addiction. I think we need a chapter of Moddders Anonymous on this board. I'm in a M.A. program on my Triumph board, and it has helped immensely ( by giving me new ideas, that is )
Old 10-04-2009, 02:45 PM

LOL!
I'm a Counselor by profession and would be delighted to volunteer my services to anyone who needs talking off the (modification) ledge--or at least talk you into putting the VISA card back in your wallet!

@ngelita
Old 10-05-2009, 10:49 AM

Glad your stage kit came in..

remember, you owe me dinner one day.
Old 10-05-2009, 11:11 AM

Hahah... I know the feeling. I'm just waiting on my intake to be delivered... but install day isn't until Saturday anyways.

It's gonna be a long week.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:20 PM

Ha,ha...I know the feeling also. I have 4 vehicles, 2 of them classic/muscle cars and 1 being my 09 HHR. Everytime I go online looking for parts for 1 of my cars, all I can think of is that stupid Geico commercial and have to look around the room to see if there's a stack of money watching me....LOL
Old 10-05-2009, 04:54 PM

WaaaaHooooo, the kit gets done on friday, and yes.....I asked the wife to hide my bank card til then, LOL

STEPHANM, you got it man!

RaineMan, I can relate to the "it's gonna be a long week", but it should be a great weekend!!!! Let us know how it goes on your end. GoodLuck!

SGTSTEVE.....LOL LOL

Quick Reply: What is wrong with me!