Inactive Classified Ads Where inactive Classified Ads are archived for reference, and possible reinstatement, if the OP still desires after the normal 60 day period of open activity ceases.

2010 HHR SS - Panel Conversion

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2019, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by DarkCyde
I joined the forum just so I could keep an eye on this thread. I literally decided yesterday that I really need an HHR SS in my life & found this thread searching for an SS Panel (aka unicorn...haha). This car is perfect but 2018 was a killer for me & my funds look like a dumpster fire right now but I figure I'll poke around, learn some more and get the right car at the right time....
Thanks, I built it and it is part of my collection but being the only 4 cylinder it is the one I would most likely sell. It is cool and all but I’m more a V8 guy. The longer I keep it the more likely the right buyer may show up. It is driven very little and is kept in my temp controlled shop so the condition will stay as is. Perhaps when your time is right it will still be sitting right where it is...on Flatstoppers up on a lift....

Old 04-13-2019, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by 10SSPanel
Thanks, I built it and it is part of my collection but being the only 4 cylinder it is the one I would most likely sell. It is cool and all but I’m more a V8 guy. The longer I keep it the more likely the right buyer may show up. It is driven very little and is kept in my temp controlled shop so the condition will stay as is. Perhaps when your time is right it will still be sitting right where it is...on Flatstoppers up on a lift....

Indeed! Killer build btw and I totally get it about the V8s. I'm currently wrapping up a cosmetic/creature comfort refresh on my old stepside and now that I'm turning my attention to the engine, I'm like....hmmm, a basic rebuild and a cam....or gut the whole thing and replace it with an angry 800ft/lb turbo diesel haha. I don't want to hijack this thread though but I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it. Thanks!