Introductions Welcome! Please take a moment to say hello.

Hello, Hello

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2014, 08:56 AM
Administrator

Welcome aboard, I swapped my LS to the non Brembo SS brakes, they will fit inside of the 16 inch stock steel rims and take care of the brake judder, while braking.
As for the rest of the shake, I changed out the ball joints, rear lower control arm bushings and front bearing hubs, this resolved my issue

Last edited by Oldblue; 01-11-2016 at 08:20 AM.
Old 01-10-2016, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by dmstowers
I have a 2011 HHR. I bought it almost new. Unfortunately I had problems with it immediately. I have always had Chevy / GM products all my life. The dealer was my real problem. I am disappointed that they constantly contacted me to sell me stuff but never mentioned the recall until I complained again about the traction, ESC and violent shaking of my car and that I have to put yet another set of tires on my car. On a positive note, the GM rep I am working with is very nice and I think (fingers crossed) she is trying to help me. I am sick and live in Virginia. I was 2 payments away from paying off my Cavalier when my son wrecked it. I have to travel to Duke University Med Center, Cleveland Clinic and Atlanta. I am terrified of my car. They were wonderful to give me a nice rental at no cost and encouraged me to go where I need to. I am working with another dealership and they are crap too. I feel so bad for GM. Every company goes through rough times. I wish them the best. I am trying to stick with them and not get too frustrated.
Wow, I hear ya and wish you the best of luck. You mentioned a recall for the "service esc" & traction being inop? If so, it'll probably be an 09-11 recall when hers is an 08 lol
Old 01-11-2016, 06:39 AM

Welcome !!
Old 01-11-2016, 08:04 AM
Platinum Member

2 year old thread DwRed. The OP hasn't returned lately.
Old 01-12-2016, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by firemangeorge
2 year old thread DwRed. The OP hasn't returned lately.
Yea i noticed . .after had posted a different reply so
i edited it down to just welcome.