Introductions Welcome! Please take a moment to say hello.

new to forum

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2014, 10:13 PM

new to forum

hey everyone- i just put a deposit on a 2011 HHR LS automatic, today -- fresh one-owner trade in-super clean mint,silver w/ black interior--could not take it home because dealer did not receive the title yet,but its mine...planning to do some cosmetic upgrades,maybe two-tone her at the beltline(orange on the bottom) ?,upper and lower grilles, moons or trim rings for the wheels,aftermarket muffler or cat back system,k/n set-up under the hood--i drove her today for an hour w/ dealer plate--sweeeet ride,i had an 08' a few years back,missed it from the day i sold it-this one is gonna be a keeper...anyway glad to be here w/ other hhr enthusiasts-- i love this car
Old 03-21-2014, 10:51 PM
Deceased

aboard
Old 03-21-2014, 10:52 PM
Deceased

to the forum, and congrats on your soon to be new ride!
Old 03-22-2014, 10:48 AM

Welcome I'm new owner as well,whenever someone gets rid of a car and buys another one years later,means the car meant something,I've never done it except a classic,but I get bored of cars quick,glad you got what you wanted and its last year their made congrats,damn dealers used to let people drive cars for the weekend or longer sometimes.
Old 03-22-2014, 09:42 PM
Platinum Member

Welcome to the site.
Old 03-22-2014, 10:18 PM

thanks for the replies-- i could have taken it as long as i wanted but the test i gave her went excellent,and i had other things to do on my day off/they did let me take home the owners manual and on-star/xm radio packet from the glove box--other than the odometer showing 34k this car looks/drives,brand new in/out-it was loved and well cared for by the previous owner...and that will def. continue-- i never got an e-mail notification about the replies ? i will have to check my settings again in ucp.....or maybe someone can tell me how to get notified-- i think i did it right ?
Old 03-22-2014, 11:34 PM

Welcome to the site and congrats on your new ride
Old 03-23-2014, 04:21 AM

Welcome
Old 03-23-2014, 08:09 AM
Administrator

Welcome to the site, post some pics soon!
Old 03-23-2014, 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by in the wind
thanks for the replies-- i could have taken it as long as i wanted but the test i gave her went excellent,and i had other things to do on my day off/they did let me take home the owners manual and on-star/xm radio packet from the glove box--other than the odometer showing 34k this car looks/drives,brand new in/out-it was loved and well cared for by the previous owner...and that will def. continue-- i never got an e-mail notification about the replies ? i will have to check my settings again in ucp.....or maybe someone can tell me how to get notified-- i think i did it right ?
Go to edit options and find this
Default Thread Subscription Mode
When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.
Default Thread Subscription Mode:
Click email option.dont forget to go to the bottom of page to save changes.

Quick Reply: new to forum