Introductions Welcome! Please take a moment to say hello.

Tell me the honeymoon ain't over

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2015, 06:39 PM

Question Tell me the honeymoon ain't over

Hi, just purchased a 2010 LT I really liked. Checked it out and seems great but now I'm reading about a lot of issues! I know you get a lot of disgruntled owners posting negative comments when they have problems and not so many posts when owners are happy.....should I be concerned?
Old 05-26-2015, 07:01 PM
Platinum Member

Welcome to the site.

All cars have their issues. Read a HHR website, you'll find HHR issues. Read some other cars website, they have their own issues.
I would say no better or worse than others. The HHR seems to be an average, middle of the pack car as far as the number of problems.

Remember that, "There is no perfect car".
Just enjoy your little ride.

Me. Zero problems on my 2010 other than a radio replaced under warranty because of a faulty LCD screen readout.
Old 05-26-2015, 07:20 PM
Deceased

X2 to George's comments above.

No vehicle either in current production, or retired from production, like our beloved Trucklets is perfect, and people will gripe before they praise.

Between my four HHR's I've racked up nearly a half million miles of happy motoring, and the issues that did crop up were minor and covered by GM.

Relax, enjoy your HHR, if something breaks, then post up your problem or check out the "Search" box at the top of the page.

We're here to help, and remember, even a Rolls-Royce can break down, they just refer to it as "the vehicle has suffered a failure to proceed"...it helps if you imagine that said in a snooty British accent.
Old 05-26-2015, 09:20 PM

I have owned mine since September 2013. One of the best vehicles I have ever owned.

Like was mentioned before me, ALL vehicles have their problems. This site is a great source for information.

The "Search" feature at the top works well. Fast and you will have pages of past threads to comb through for your answer or advice.

Drive and enjoy your car! Most people still do not know what they are!
Old 05-26-2015, 09:46 PM

X4 on the above comments. Its a car, cars have problems. But my HHR has been one of the most reliable cars Ive owned. Aside from maintenance.
Old 05-27-2015, 07:36 AM
Administrator

Welcome to the world of HHR's , this is the best car I've owned! Bar none!!! Now that spans back to 1968 and approximately 65 cars and trucks.
Old 05-27-2015, 04:33 PM

Thanks for the comments all! Believe me I've had my share of problem vehicles. I have an F150 in the shop right now. That's what gave me a reason to buy this nifty little ride! And I'm also the proud owner of an AMC CJ7, kinda like the boat saying ( a hole in the water you throw money into) so far I'm loving the HHR and hope to have many miles ahead in it!! I'm already looking at trying to add some things to it to make it look more individual as its a white 4 door so I'm looking kinda like a delivery driver! But that'll soon change, hope to get lots of info and comments in here! Thanks again!