The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Cant wait to see Lost Tonight

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 02:13 PM
Platinum Member

I thought last night's episode was o'k....but not kick ass. But, I suspect more episodes will be like this before they cancel the show. I've read they may "close it" at the top of the ratings.

Oh, forgot to say....Kate is HOT !!!!
Old 03-22-2007, 02:19 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Snoopy
Oh, forgot to say....Kate is HOT !!!!
YES! That's one of the reasons I watch Lost. Well.........other than my wife forcing me to watch it. Kate is hot, cold blooded, a killer, and bad ass! Sayid took the role of my favorite male character after they killed Eko.
Old 03-22-2007, 02:22 PM
Platinum Member

Yeah, just saw in the paper......a pole for "hollywood" hotties...she is #1.

Sawyer (Josh) is #3 for the ladies...
Old 03-22-2007, 07:26 PM

I dont understand how Lock's Dad was on the Island? That part I hated. I dont think the story needed that. Why would the others want his dad to be part of the cult. He is a con man. Yet the othes are science people. I doubt his dad signed up. Then again there are 4 years that passed since Lock first landed on his back. I hope the explain that next week.
Old 03-22-2007, 09:55 PM
jx3

Originally Posted by SIHHR
I dont understand how Lock's Dad was on the Island? Why would the others want his dad to be part of the cult. He is a con man. Yet the othes are science people. I doubt his dad signed up.
That's probably why he was bound and gagged.
Old 03-22-2007, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by SIHHR
I dont understand how Lock's Dad was on the Island? That part I hated. I dont think the story needed that. Why would the others want his dad to be part of the cult. He is a con man. Yet the othes are science people. I doubt his dad signed up. Then again there are 4 years that passed since Lock first landed on his back. I hope the explain that next week.
I don't think they will answer that right away. Just a feeling. It definitly felt wrong While some thought yesterday's episode was trash, I feel it deserves better than that. A LOT happened compared to many other episodes. That in itself is an accomplishment for this bloated pretentious series.
We finaly know how john got into that wheelchair, so they are answering important ( relative to say, Jack's stooopid tattoo ) questions that were left hanging. But of course in true Lost fashion, they add more questions after every would-be answer.
Why exactly do we watch this thing again?
All I can say is remember the finale of ST Elsewhere ........... Now THAT better not happen!
Old 03-24-2007, 09:51 AM

Why was John wet when they found him right before the submarine exploded? He climbed down the stairs to get in. You would think he would climb back up and walk back down the dock. Unless due to the heat he deicded to take a dive. Unless he planted the C4 under the submarine.