The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.
View Poll Results: Whats Your Driving Style..?
ROAD RAGE...!! Foot on the floor, Finger out the door..!!
4.08%
Street Racer... Fast and Furious, without all the drama..!!
16.33%
Rush Hour... I'm in a hurry and EVERYONE's in my way...!!
25.71%
Soccer Mom/Dad... Chinese Fire Drill Coming Thru...!!!
2.45%
Mild... I like to cruise and let everyone look at me..!!
44.08%
Low Rider... Low and Slow, with no where to go...!!
7.35%
Voters: 245. You may not vote on this poll

Driving Styles...

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 03:49 PM

I am Fast and Furious, Thats how i roll!!!!!!

Old 06-01-2007, 01:27 PM

I used to be Fast and Furious..but when I started seeing people watch my car with their jaws dropping as I rolled by I realized how sweet it is to let 'em look on with envy! So now I just cruise on by so they can see all the detail on my palm trees!
Old 07-28-2008, 11:18 PM

Cool

I like to take it with a chill.
Old 08-01-2008, 01:03 AM

I used to be a Road Rager but I've really calmed down the last few years, LOL
Old 03-26-2010, 08:14 AM

I vote for Mild I drive that everbody here in Germany can see my rare HHR ...Mild drive save Gas (8,0 liters for 100km at the moment we have to pay 1,45€ for 1 Liter of Gas )

Michael
Old 05-16-2010, 10:03 AM

I love the question... I admit I am as I voted foot to the floor finger out the door type but I don't like that middle I do "ok" sign (thumb and index make a circle with the other 3 fingers extended and fanned out like a peacoc. I give them a look while doing that as if to say "great driving" I have a wife and kids and when they are in the car it a bit more tame but my wife has always said. "As much as I don't like your driving I have to admit you are a great driver better than I am. I know you have been in some crazy situations through no fault of your own that you get us through and I know I would have wrecked. I also have wrecked when I know you would have not." My mom is always hitting that imaginary break peddle when I am driving. She too has said what a good driver I am. "I don't how you do it speed is one thing but you are so accurate and precise when you drive your dad isn't even as good as you. That means a lot because when I was growing up my Dad was the best and I know all kids think that but I have always been fascinated with driving for as long as I can remember and I knew at a young age from other drivers that my dad was good. I have to chalk it up to the amount I drive 40K+ a year on average will all of my vehicles total. I bought my HHR on 11/27/09 with 62K on it. It now has 75,500 and my Honda has had 14K put on it in the same amount of time. My point is I have so much seat time anyone would become a good driver. I have been in 0 car VS car accidents and all others were dear. Although people might not like my aggressiveness I feel that if you can't drive the speed limit no matter what the road conditions (except traffic and ice) you shouldn't be on the road. I see so many people drive so slow in the rain! Put some tires on your car! If you don't have passable inspection tires stay off the road. it starts to snow a little break lights everywhere if you drive the speed limit it puts heat in the road. The heat melts the snow... this makes for safe conditions. You slow down the road gets cold the melted snow from when the road was warm freezes and then...black ice... I could go on but you get the idea
Old 02-12-2011, 07:17 PM

I don't do it on purpose, but usually the Street Racer, it's cause I like to here my rides, so when I here that little motor razzin I kinda........"forget" to be a conservative driver, and have to be runnin atleast 80
Old 02-12-2011, 10:47 PM

Go fast and let em guess what just dusted them....
Old 02-18-2011, 02:28 AM

I would say that I used to be on of the "Rush Hour" drivers. But after my wife and I got back from vacation in Hawaii I noticed that my driving style had changed. Don't get me wrong - I still like to drive the curves aggresively. It's just now other peoples driving habits dont piss me off as easily and I'm in no big rush to get anywhere. Maybe it's because I am getting older or the relaxed way of the islands have taken over. Lord knows I'm playing the lottery more now and if I win big - I'm getting the hell out of Indiana and going to the islands (plan on shipping my HHR down also).