The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Dukes of Hazzard - Modern Day Charger - WOW

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2007, 08:16 PM

I have to change my mind here and say htat its not the best, I t wo agree that the HHR should be Resurrected and this one take the place under the tree. lol
Old 02-18-2007, 08:31 PM

Anyone else find it funny that a company (west coast customs) which is run by a primarily black consensus makes a car that basically has all the representation of the "racist" end of the south (REAL backwoods hillbilly's, the stars and bars, and one of the leading generals of the Confederacy)?? Just struck me as odd that they would support that end of society. Just my .
Old 02-18-2007, 09:14 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by en0oNmAI
Anyone else find it funny that a company (west coast customs) which is run by a primarily black consensus makes a car that basically has all the representation of the "racist" end of the south (REAL backwoods hillbilly's, the stars and bars, and one of the leading generals of the Confederacy)?? Just struck me as odd that they would support that end of society. Just my .

They'll customize anything for the right amount of money. Morals don't stand in the way of cash.
Old 02-18-2007, 09:16 PM

Wink

Looks like I am the only person here who thinks this is one of the most BADASS customs I have ever seen, aside from HHRs of course. I love it...We certainly all have different tastes...
Old 02-18-2007, 09:37 PM

Too hillbilly. Try these guys- www.radrides.com
Old 02-18-2007, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by en0oNmAI
Now you have gone too far to call that flag a symbol of racism.Maybe some idiots may use it that way,but it's real purpose was far from that.It is not the stars and bars,it is the "Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virgina" and Robert E. Lee was one of our nations best military minds,bar none.As a matter of fact,Lincoln asked him to lead the Union forces before the war broke out and he respectfully declined saying " I must go with my home state of Virginia".He whipped the northern generals six ways from Sunday for years and if the South would have had more manufacturing,y'all might all know how to say y'all and have grits with your eggs for breakfast.And by the way,I too think it's ironic that that West Coast Customs did the car as well.http://tmg110.tripod.com/usarmyh9.htm
Old 02-18-2007, 10:17 PM
Banned

Uhmmm.....It comes from a bunch of rednecks who wanted to break themselves off from the rest of the US to keep their slaves and were willing to kill other Americans to do so. There is nothing honorable or American about that piece of hate and stupidity.
Old 02-18-2007, 10:19 PM

OMG - it's a car, not a racial symbol. If anything, it reminds me of you testosterone-laden guys, regardless of race. That said, oh well, I'll tellya, I've never thought the General Lee was attractive... hubby loves it!!! However, I do like the MOD.

And, BTW, I don't think Chargers come in 2-door. Are you sure it's not an Avenger, the baby brother of the Charger? There's one at our dealership (hubby has a Magnum).
Old 02-18-2007, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by tsaints1115
Too hillbilly. Try these guys- www.radrides.com
Huh? I followed the link and it took me to the website, but then on to Ford Pedal Cars?
Old 02-18-2007, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by captain howdy
Uhmmm.....It comes from a bunch of rednecks who wanted to break themselves off from the rest of the US to keep their slaves and were willing to kill other Americans to do so. There is nothing honorable or American about that piece of hate and stupidity.
It was far more than that.It was mainly about States rights.I think you should learn more about our nation's history.May I suggest you watch Ken Burns "The Civil War".It is an excellent DVD set that should be required viewing in our high schools.Especially if you skipped US history.One of my favorite authors,Shelby Foote really summed up that chapter in our nation's history when he said:"The Revolutionary War made us a country,but the Civil War made us what we are today".It defined us as a nation,for better or worse.

Quick Reply: Dukes of Hazzard - Modern Day Charger - WOW