The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

HHR helping a PT

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 09:15 PM
Founding Member

HHR helping a PT

Stay with me here, this will all tie in together....

Ok gang, I can't say that I subscribe to the ideal of slamming PT Cruisers, after all, it's creator/designer also designed our beautiful HHR's.

On my way home this evening from work, as I was turning into my housing track, off the main highway there was a disabled PT Cruiser along side of the road. It dident appear to be smashed from the side I saw of it. It's air bags had been deployed though. I quiety hoped that no one was injured as that intersection is a bad spot for crashes.

I dropped of items at home and headed back out to run errands. Upon my return, I stopped at the local fast food joint and saw an HHR loaded onto a flat bed trailer. Of course I had to pass by slowly as to take a lookie see. I dident notice anything out of the normal and figured it's driver must be very unhappy as perhaps it was being towed to a dealership or repair shop.
I left the burger joint and contiuned on home. I saw as I was pulling into my housing track, the HHR now off the flat bed and parked behind the PT Cruiser with it's rear hatch open. The driver of the HHR was helping to unload the contents of the PT Cruiser and placing them into the HHR. Apparently the HHR was fine and was some how associated with the PT driver. Of course, Miss-Always-has-Her-Camera, dident have her camera. I rushed home to get it and snapped this picture just as the HHR drove off.

The moral of my story... well, take from it what you need or read what you will. We all share a common bond and all need help some time, no matter who we are!

Old 05-04-2006, 09:43 PM

What an awesome pic. I also believe that Karma plays a big part in our lives.
I helped a guy out in Wishard hospital in Indy today and as it turned out we both ended up leaving the parking garage at the same time. He was parked behind me in a PT and he started asking me about the HHR. I gave him all of the details and the tour, he was impressed. We said our goodbyes and as I was leaving, i noticed he was having trouble starting his PT. To ake a long story short, I used my jumper box and got him started. It made my day to help this guy twice.
Old 05-04-2006, 11:37 PM

Prehaps the person had the PT and also owned the HHR. The PT could of broken down and then they decided to get there HHR to put there stuff in, then they decided to send away the PT.
Old 05-05-2006, 05:52 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by SIHHR
Prehaps the person had the PT and also owned the HHR. The PT could of broken down and then they decided to get there HHR to put there stuff in, then they decided to send away the PT.
It could be possible. There is a house I drive by around here that owns one of each. They have a silverstone HHR and a purple PT parked right next to each other.
Old 05-05-2006, 06:08 AM
jx3

Originally Posted by SIHHR
Who goes around trailering their "2nd" car, especially to help someone who has broken down or got into an accident? It's probably more like they are both rentals, and the rental co. sent another car to their client. As we all know, the rental cos. can't tell the difference between the two cars.....

https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/lounge-10/everyone-boycott-enterprise-renta-car-1681/