The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Kazan

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 05:16 AM
geg

Home stretch!
I found a director for our Kazan Branch. As of today, she takes command of the branch.
I am very happy. Came to an end the visits of the bailiffs. Good-bye - screaming customers, good-bye - smart-ass prosecutorial officials, good-bye - dribbling bandits! I will not see your greedy Tatar muzzle.
I must say, I've corrected most of the problems of the branch. I give management the new director with a clear conscience. Now there are only minor problems, easily solved without my participation.
Well, my home and my family waiting for me. 27/04/2011 already booked tickets for the train.
Old 04-20-2011, 12:20 PM

Good news for you, geg - only one more week......
I see your photo of the Toyota Rav4 in post #16 - same vehicle we sell here in the U.S. Seems quite a difference for you now having all sorts of vehicles available to purchase. I know in the 'old days' private vehicle purchases were very hard, and all you could buy were machines that may have been sturdy, but they were 20 years behind in technology.......
---- Did you actually buy your HHR from a Chevrolet dealer in Russia?
Old 04-21-2011, 03:15 AM
geg

Originally Posted by Krash Kadillak
Good news for you, geg - only one more week......
I see your photo of the Toyota Rav4 in post #16 - same vehicle we sell here in the U.S. Seems quite a difference for you now having all sorts of vehicles available to purchase. I know in the 'old days' private vehicle purchases were very hard, and all you could buy were machines that may have been sturdy, but they were 20 years behind in technology.......
---- Did you actually buy your HHR from a Chevrolet dealer in Russia?
No, my friend.
Russian GM dealers do not sell HHR. This car is not certified for Russia.
In Russia Chevrolet: Aveo, Lacetti, Lanos, Spark and other Korean mutants. There are still Cruz, Tahoe, and trailblazer. Besides - Russian Niva, it is also sold under the Chevrolet brand.
The legendary Chevrolet Camaro is not available. Big pickups are not available. Fans of the brand bought it in the U.S., Pay Biggest Money.
My Swiftbaby native of New Jersey. I got it in the New Year holidays in 2009.
I do not methanesulphonate Chevrolet, but HHR immediately lay down on my soul. Great car, stylish, the spirit of America.
Old 04-22-2011, 07:07 PM

geg, I'm sorry friend that I missed this thread before. Great pictures, very beautiful looking buildings. And I like the great looking women in the last picture. Please more of those!