The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Mom leaves kids in freezing car to tan!

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2007, 10:18 PM

I do agree that leaving children in a car, house, boat, etc; is a dumb, stupid thing to do. We are living in a more dangerous world/time than most of us remember.
But, why is it that a conversation with suggestions of violent acts,against a mother of two children, Kill Her, Beat her with a Bat, Nueter Her, etc; can continue to stay active, and a discussion about music is so potentually inflamming, that it deserves to be summarily Locked.
Old 02-15-2007, 06:41 AM

Originally Posted by Black Beauty
I do agree that leaving children in a car, house, boat, etc; is a dumb, stupid thing to do. We are living in a more dangerous world/time than most of us remember.
But, why is it that a conversation with suggestions of violent acts,against a mother of two children, Kill Her, Beat her with a Bat, Nueter Her, etc; can continue to stay active, and a discussion about music is so potentually inflamming, that it deserves to be summarily Locked.
Which is why I commented as to what the legal system should do with her.

Hope they throw the book at her.

OF course, that was not an actual book to throw at her. Charge her as an unfit parent.