The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

My new addition to the family!

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2009, 07:10 PM

My new addition to the family!

I'm afraid I didn't get a cute puppy or have a pretty lady to hold it and take pictures of, but here is what I do have:

Fresh from Cabelas, HK USP Compact .45 Auto

I have wanted one of these for years and I have been saving up and now it's all mine

Name:  photo-1.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  109.3 KB
Old 01-02-2009, 07:13 PM

Trespassers Beware
Old 01-02-2009, 07:59 PM

Not to one up you or anything. .

How about a puppy, hot girl and my gun
Name:  DSC_00152.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  56.1 KB

Just messing with ya daniel..
I tried to mimic your pic as well..
This is my favorite gun i own..
(yours is nicer though & much more expensive.. i paid 270$ for my piece )

Ruger P89 9mm
Name:  DSC_00192.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  66.4 KB
Old 01-02-2009, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by halfpanel08

Now that's just too funny
Old 01-02-2009, 08:15 PM

HaHa.. We Win .. (Just messing with you)
I know, I have the cutest dog ever,it might
be hard to top .
Old 01-02-2009, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Chevy SS
I'm afraid I didn't get a cute puppy or have a pretty lady to hold it and take pictures of, but here is what I do have:

Fresh from Cabelas, HK USP Compact .45 Auto

I have wanted one of these for years and I have been saving up and now it's all mine

]
What did it cost you at Cabelas? I have been looking for a deal on a H&K for awhile. Even with my LE discount I can't afford one. I am a Sig man myself, but when I took my first LE job we used H&K and have always wanted one for the collection. Although if I were to get one it would be .40s&w.

SPPD
Old 01-02-2009, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by halfpanel08

Just messing with ya daniel..
I tried to mimic your pic as well..
This is my favorite gun i own..
(yours is nicer though & much more expensive.. i paid 270$ for my piece )

Ruger P89 9mm
Show off Ruger makes a nice gun though.

Originally Posted by halfpanelsgirl
HaHa.. We Win .. (Just messing with you)
I know, I have the cutest dog ever,it might
be hard to top .
This is true... just wait until I get my Siberian Husky... but then I'm still down the cute girl... one step at a time

Originally Posted by SPPD
What did it cost you at Cabelas? I have been looking for a deal on a H&K for awhile. Even with my LE discount I can't afford one. I am a Sig man myself, but when I took my first LE job we used H&K and have always wanted one for the collection. Although if I were to get one it would be .40s&w.

SPPD
I paid $850 for it. The full size was $820 but the guy before me bought it. I didn't want the full size though, compact is easier to conceal. I have been saving up for quite some time for this one.

It was a toss up between the USP or an ACOG for the AR. I figured I'd by my buddies 2-7x33 Leupold for the AR and get the USP. I think it was worth it because now there really isn't a handgun that I really want. There are some I would like, but the USP was the one I really wanted.
Old 01-02-2009, 08:40 PM

This is true... just wait until I get my Siberian Husky... but then I'm still down the cute girl... one step at a time
been there done that i used to have a solid white one with blue eyes. she was gorgeous.. very friendly. You gotta be careful with huskys though because they like to wander and figure things out. Make sure you have a sturdy fence, with no way to dig holes. Mine took off after my mix was killed. great/beautiful dogs though. I would like to get another one SOMEDAYYY but when you do get one, i would like to see some pic-chas!!
Old 01-02-2009, 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by halfpanelsgirl
been there done that i used to have a solid white one with blue eyes. she was gorgeous.. very friendly. You gotta be careful with huskys though because they like to wander and figure things out. Make sure you have a sturdy fence, with no way to dig holes. Mine took off after my mix was killed. great/beautiful dogs though. I would like to get another one SOMEDAYYY but when you do get one, i would like to see some pic-chas!!
my buddy has a pair of Huskies, full grown, and very inquisitive. big pain in the butts they are lol. i'll try to get some pics for ya. Klondike, male, black and white, and Luna (a bit smaller), female, all white with blue eyes. well, she's all white when she hasn't been rolling around in the dirt...so, she's almost never white lol
Old 01-02-2009, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by Yonash
my buddy has a pair of Huskies, full grown, and very inquisitive. big pain in the butts they are lol. i'll try to get some pics for ya. Klondike, male, black and white, and Luna (a bit smaller), female, all white with blue eyes. well, she's all white when she hasn't been rolling around in the dirt...so, she's almost never white lol
awwww mine was usually clean. She howled a lot too.. miss her dearly

Quick Reply: My new addition to the family!