The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

ok

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by captain howdy
I think it's more that he has access to the dungeon without being an adult. Personally I don't see it as that huge a deal because IMO the dungeon is tame as hell. I don't think the content in the dungeon is really any worse than in the non-paying section. It just isn't the same as when the dungeon started and that's part of why I'm no longer a premium member. I haven't been in there in forever but I don't see it as changing since I had access. Maybe my not having access is part of why it's tamer.
That's why the dungeon was great back near the beginning. Of course, I joined some time after you did but I remember the **** that went down in the dungeon and then how all the rules were changed. The stuff in there now is no worse than anything else on the net and it's not like there is anything horrific or shocking in there. It's not a place that is "adult" only becuase even the adults aren't free to post whatever they want in there.

I'm not exactly sure how this kid managed to ruffle so many feathers but I say if he's got an interest and he's willing to pay give him access. If he didn't use Paypal and there wasn't that 18 year old rule to have a Paypal account in place but instead he sent out a cheque (I don't know if those are actually acceptable payment options anymore) he could be a premium member, is that not correct???
Old 03-09-2007, 03:13 AM

That is correct. I did receive info once on how to pay for Premium Membership by M.O.. so the fact that Paypal was used is moot.
I`m not sure why so many are seemingly upset about or surprised that an apparently underaged person had all access to the site. This is the Internet.
Some people come on here (the Internet) to say and do things that some should question, because of the anonymity.
And, there`s no real requirement to "OWN" a HHR to be a member. So this young man is probably as eligible to be on the site as anyone.
As I said before, there are Adult members entering the F.R.O.M. that aren`t eligible. Not a outcry about that.