The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

R.I.P. CJ Krause

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2015, 02:12 AM
Deceased

Originally Posted by sleeper
no more pain
So very true...

In your hands, O Lord,
we humbly entrust our brother.
In this life you embraced them him your tender love;
deliver him now from every evil
and bid him eternal rest.

The old order has passed away:
welcome him into paradise,
where there will be no sorrow, no weeping or pain,
but fullness of peace and joy
with your Son and the Holy Spirit
forever and ever.

Amen.
Old 09-21-2015, 09:07 AM

I did not know CJ but the way everyone talks he seemed like someone you would really like to know and befriend. I hope he went easy and that God took him to the big HHR garage in the heavens. RIP CJ ..........

Mike
Old 09-21-2015, 04:51 PM
Deceased

He was a really nice and knowledgeable guy mblandsr, and he still kept his sense of humor and good attitude even as the pain ate away at him. Given the circumstances of losing his son in a freak accident, and then batteling cancer for years, I wonder how many of us would be able to stay so positive.

When we say we're family here, it's not just a gimmick to attract new members, we are a family here.

Even members who've long since parted with their HHR's still stay active on the site, because we have many truly incredible folks here, and when someone like CJ is taken from us way too soon...it's a loss felt by all.
Old 09-21-2015, 06:45 PM
Administrator

Amen!
Old 09-22-2015, 06:18 AM

Cj

Rest in Peace my Friend
Old 09-22-2015, 11:24 AM

to all of CJ's family;

So sorry for your lose, know that CJ was a true friend to this site and he will be remembered fondly!!!!! Was always there for me with any questions and any topic !!!
He will be missed !!! Joe
Old 09-24-2015, 11:57 AM

Rest in Peace C.J. Prayers out to your family.
Old 09-24-2015, 01:21 PM
JCC

R.i.p.

I had found out about CJ and his abilities at tuning just a few months back. I found that he was only 40- 50 miles away and he said that when I was ready for the tune that I could come over and he would help me with it. Yes a true great guy who liked to help and share with you. I was thinking about going over and taping a video with him on the work he did and let him give a review of the 4 cyl., Ecotec engine and how to make it perform. I now have failed in this and I regret my short coming to all. It would have been a great prize and good-by from a great man. Yes talking with CJ you knew that he was not a well man. He would teach music lesions for income and was not traveling much doing the last 2 months I knew him. He didn't do much email at the end as he was resting most of the time I had called. In all these bad times he was still trying to help others and refused to increase his price for the tune after many years at the same price.

You could not know CJ without knowing the story of the lost of his son. This is the story of a dad's love for his son and how he missed him daily. We should all rejoice in knowing that once again these two are together and that love lives on. As it's been said, one's passing can be life's last great blessing. CJ you will be missed... so in his memory let others step up and take his place to help serve others as he did. Let us all do as CJ did and help each other in all we can... in doing so let this be the way CJ is remembered.

Regards and Blessing to the Family and Friends, by JC
Old 09-24-2015, 09:06 PM
Administrator

Amen very eloquently put!
Old 09-25-2015, 01:03 AM
Deceased

Very well put JCC, and very touching too.

Those of us who knew CJ always hoped against hope that the Oncologists had another rabbit in their hats or a card up their sleeves to try against CJ's cancer.

Alas it wasn't meant to be, but a part of him will live on here in his posts, and through yhe knowledge he imparted to so many.