The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Sorry ! no more posts !

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2006, 08:26 PM

Sorry ! no more posts !

I left after I made the Christmas post . I really never imagined that it would cause such a disturbance .I really wish we could have RATIONAL MATURE discussions on here , but that is obviously not possible . Sorry for the problems. I wont be posting again, I ll just read the tech stuff about the HHR nad leave everything else alone . I love you CH , I hope you'll understand how I mean that and I hope you have a REAL happy life .
jim
Old 11-26-2006, 08:37 PM

It's really too bad that this stuff has to happen. i wish everybody could get along on here.
Old 11-26-2006, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by DYLANSHHR
I left after I made the Christmas post . I really never imagined that it would cause such a disturbance .I really wish we could have RATIONAL MATURE discussions on here , but that is obviously not possible . Sorry for the problems. I wont be posting again, I ll just read the tech stuff about the HHR nad leave everything else alone . I love you CH , I hope you'll understand how I mean that and I hope you have a REAL happy life .
jim
I am sorry you feel that way but I understand. It really would be nice if we all could just accept each other without taking it personal.. Maybe you could re-consider, IMO, the more input the better but that's just my O...
Old 11-26-2006, 09:05 PM

There is a site where it`s Christmas all the time.
Some Family something or other. They don`t talk about cars there though.
Old 11-26-2006, 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by DYLANSHHR
jim
Well.....................let's not be hasty, after all these are your words:

RATIONAL MATURE

I'm not trying to be your dad or a supreme being, but walking away isn't the answer. We all have to be a bit more tolerant. Now, let's get back to our HHR's.
Old 11-27-2006, 05:55 AM
Banned

I don't want you to leave. I'm sorry I went a bit overboard. I was very upset with the piece of propaganda you posted and that’s all. I am over it now. I am sick of all the religion and politics on this forum. If I wanted to read or speak about religion or politics I would be on a religious or political board not an HHR site. We have a very diverse group on here and by bring up either subject it leads to arguments. Sometimes you have to not mention your religious and political affiliations for the greater good of things. I am going to ignore all future political and religious debates on this site unless they get too ridiculous and I have to add my two cents.
Old 11-27-2006, 06:00 AM

*clears throat*

WHYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

You'll be back. Nobody can resist....you may take a break, but it will pull you back in. Even those that have been discharged still check these boards
Old 11-27-2006, 06:03 AM

CH, if that`s true, you may need to change your sig.
It does mention (the "R" word) every time you post..
Old 11-27-2006, 06:07 AM
Banned

Okay. Let me find a better quote.
Old 11-27-2006, 06:14 AM

Be Nice, HHR folks are very sensitive...
Maybe the rides name should`ve been the HRH... Hurts Right Here, mommy..

Quick Reply: Sorry ! no more posts !