The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Thankful for in 2010/Hopeful for in 2011

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2010, 07:18 PM

Question Thankful for in 2010/Hopeful for in 2011

Just like the title states: What are you thankful for that happened in 2010 and what are you hopeful for in the new year?

Chris and I are very thankful that we were both able to finally find steady employment. We work long hours seven days a week but are thankful that we are able to do it together. We are thankful for the many great people we have met on this site and extremely thankful for the many great times we have had with them. We are thankful that they are now willing to come visit us because our current work situation does not allow us to go and visit them. We are also thankful of my family's support during our hard times over the last couple of years because without them we would not be where we are today.
As for the coming year, we are hopeful to be completely out of debt by the end of 2011. We are also hopeful for continued good health and prosperity for our family and friends. May 2011 be good to us all.

Last edited by HillsdaleHHR; 12-26-2010 at 08:04 PM.
Old 12-26-2010, 07:49 PM

I am thankful for my loving and supporting family. I am also thankful for the awesome, kind, and caring friends that I have made since I have joined this forum!! I am thankful for getting the chance to return to my job of almost 15 years after the first of the year and from the way it sounds it looks like a promising year of work from our loyal customers. Hopefully all stays steady and keeps improving at work through out the upcoming year and wont be laid off again for a long while. I am hoping that I can have another great semester at school starting back in Jan, and make "academic honors" again like I did this past fall semester.
Old 12-26-2010, 07:57 PM
Deceased

I'm thankful for my loving wife who makes every day more special than the next. My three slightly demented cats who make me laugh and curl up on my lap while I type away at the computer. For buying Paddy who is a hoot to drive and who brought me here. For all of the friends I've made on the forum, its always a highlight of my day to see what's going on with the gang. For a rebounding(sort of)economy that allowed my businesses to grow and kept my worker bees busy this year. For Boo Boo, the Corvairs and the Suburban that give me something to tinker on and help keep me sane. My wish for 2011 is more of the same, and for me friends here, love and happiness in everything you do.