The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Time Capsule

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2006, 08:26 AM

(1) A Bible!
(2) A prayer!
Old 06-05-2006, 11:53 AM

Thumbs down kentucky / slackers

Originally Posted by guido099
1. A Kentucky Wildcat basketball jersey to remind everyone that UK was just as great in history as they are currently!!!

2. A Brett Favre Jersey to remind them who the toughest QB to ever play in the NFL was!!!
No wonder you have a devil for your avatar ,being that you are a kentucky and green bay fan ,it make sense.

ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS !! CHICAGO BEARS !!
Old 06-05-2006, 01:22 PM

1 an i pod full of great classics!!

2 pictures of monkeys and gorillas in the zoo so when them damn dirty apes open it they know were their place is!!! LOL
Old 06-05-2006, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by oldschoolfreak
.......pictures of monkeys and gorillas in the zoo so when them damn dirty apes open it they know were their place is!!! LOL
Old 06-05-2006, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by oldschoolfreak
1 an i pod full of great classics!!

2 pictures of monkeys and gorillas in the zoo so when them damn dirty apes open it they know were their place is!!! LOL
Classic
Old 06-06-2006, 01:36 AM

Originally Posted by DYLANSHHR
No wonder you have a devil for your avatar ,being that you are a kentucky and green bay fan ,it make sense.

ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS !! CHICAGO BEARS !!
UK= All time leader in wins, 7 time National Champs Do we need to even talk about SEC championships? F'in Razorback...Please, not even worth discussion!

As for Green Bay, just one question...Why do they call it Title Town, and The Lombardi Trophy?

No wonder nobody has called me out.....anyone...
Old 06-06-2006, 07:25 AM

UK= All time leader in wins, 7 time National Champs Do we need to even talk about SEC championships? F'in Razorback...Please, not even worth discussion!

As for Green Bay, just one question...Why do they call it Title Town, and The Lombardi Trophy?

No wonder nobody has called me out.....anyone...
Being a Pac 10, west coast man here we go.

I'll take UCLA in Men's Basketball over Kentucky any day. You can have the wins, but 11 National Championships, 88 consectutive game winning streak, 7 national titles in a row, 38 NCAA Tourney games in a row, 4 30-0 Seasons...

I will take Joe Montana and the SF 49ers any day. Won't argue about Lombardi, but Joe knew how to win the big games and doesn't throw 4 int in conference championships. 5 superbowl wins for the 49ers, 3 for the Pack. Brett Farve is tough, but in a money situation, I would take Joe any day. Cowboys and Steelers have more Superbowl titles than Green Bay as well. I just called ya!
Old 06-06-2006, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by fenris222
Being a Pac 10, west coast man here we go.

I'll take UCLA in Men's Basketball over Kentucky any day. You can have the wins, but 11 National Championships, 88 consectutive game winning streak, 7 national titles in a row, 38 NCAA Tourney games in a row, 4 30-0 Seasons...

I will take Joe Montana and the SF 49ers any day. Won't argue about Lombardi, but Joe knew how to win the big games and doesn't throw 4 int in conference championships. 5 superbowl wins for the 49ers, 3 for the Pack. Brett Farve is tough, but in a money situation, I would take Joe any day. Cowboys and Steelers have more Superbowl titles than Green Bay as well. I just called ya!
Yea I thought that I might stir up a little sh*t, this topic will never be settled because we all have our favorites.
So yea like I said UK still has the most wins = more consistancy.
Favre is still the toughest QB ever I don't care what anyone comes back with on this end of dicussion FARVE= TOUGHEST QB EVER.
About Joe I use to love to watch him play, But I'm not so sure I would take him over your other boy Steve Young, a better all aroud QB IMO.
Old 06-06-2006, 10:30 AM

Yea I thought that I might stir up a little sh*t, this topic will never be settled because we all have our favorites.
So yea like I said UK still has the most wins = more consistancy.
Favre is still the toughest QB ever I don't care what anyone comes back with on this end of dicussion FARVE= TOUGHEST QB EVER.
About Joe I use to love to watch him play, But I'm not so sure I would take him over your other boy Steve Young, a better all aroud QB IMO.

No doubt Favre is one of the toughest QB's to ever play the game, but you have to mark Steve McNair right up there. Both those guys definitely deserve to be mentioned in the same breath.
Old 06-06-2006, 02:17 PM

1. A picture of me and my 4 year old granddaughter.
2. A letter from me to her to be opened when she is 104.

Quick Reply: Time Capsule