The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

What makes chevyhhr.net great

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2006, 10:39 PM

people like ME!!! And don't forget all of the fine folks in the Mid-central region.
Old 09-10-2006, 10:41 PM
Founding Member

Thanks for your support guys I promise you all the “recent problems” will be taken care of and we will be back to good old ChevyHHR.net in no time.
Enjoy the site
Old 09-10-2006, 10:45 PM

There's another HHR forum? I never knew! I guess I found all I needed here...
Old 09-10-2006, 11:58 PM
Platinum Member

What makes it great....you gotta be kiddin...

This Site has enough different forums so you can find anything of interest....to read or to respond.

Most HHR related posts are accurate and entertaining. Got a problem with the HHR, send a note out and get several responses. Want to do some type of special mod. ...post, everyone will try to assist.

I am also a member of the "other" forum. But really, if their membership is about 5000 why do they only have 4-5 posts a day.
Old 09-11-2006, 12:29 AM

Love'n this site

Oh ya, this site is GREAT. I guess I have a different view because my mama always told me that if I could not say something nice to KEEP IT TO MYSELF.
But I REALLY do love ya all. See ya down the road.

Bud / Harvey
Old 09-11-2006, 12:48 AM

This is the best forum I have been apart of. I used to check out a Cavalier forum but I was always put down for my "noob" questions. The best part about this forum is CJ. Its like you're watching McGyver, you never know what he is coming up with next.
Old 09-11-2006, 06:09 AM

I like this site, I love my RIDE, I come to this site to get away from the daily grind. Very few conversations are Car related with daily contacts in the world, I come here to talk Car stuff.
If I wanted to talk about work, I`d find a Maintenance tech. web site.
I want to talk about the HHR, what we can do to improve or modify, not the same stuff I get at work...
We all have families, we all have HHRs ( well most of us), We all have beliefs and preferences. The one thing we all have is THE CAR.
Lets talk about THE CAR....
Old 09-11-2006, 06:11 AM

Hey B/B sounds like me.
Old 09-11-2006, 08:24 AM

I actually found the "other site" first. After finding this site, I rarely visit the other one. So much more information here compared to the others, there is no need to go elsewhere. And charging $35 for a membership is criminal. I display my chevyHHR.net sticker with pride.
Old 09-15-2006, 01:00 PM

Wow, I have been gone a long time.....I joined this website when there was less than 400 members, and this was an issue then. I really stopped coming around because everyone was getting banned, petty arguments, and being religion pushers. NOW WAIT, I'm a Christian! BUT there is also a forum about that if that is what we wanted to discuss, this is suppose to be about our HHR's. Where were all you guys in school? One of the first things they teach you, is that if you want to have grown up, mature conversation there are 2 topics to leave out, RELIGION & POLITICS. I really can't understand why everyone has to push this topic, either way you believe, why must you push it? Leave it alone and move on. If there was something I did not like I JUST DON'T POST, CLOSE THE TOPIC AND MOVE TO ANOTHER ONE YOU LIKE! This is getting a bit immature and banning people that have supported your site since the beginning makes no sense to me. Try banning everyone that ruffled feathers or that talked about the topic (religion). Leave your beliefs out of it or make a special post just for that, but come one PEOPLE GROW UP. And personally there are other members I feel should have been banned for their "pushing" religion on to others when we had less than 400 members, but that did not happen, and things got REALLY heated then. So all in all I guess what I'm really trying to say is, STOP TALKING RELIGION, either way! Our rules should be anything goes EXCEPTION: RELIGION, POLITICS!!!

CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG???????? ***WINKS***

Last edited by teknobunie; 09-15-2006 at 03:29 PM.

Quick Reply: What makes chevyhhr.net great