Mid Central NE, KS, IA, MO, IL

12 days till the Mid-Cental Run!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2006, 10:16 PM

in the immortal words of Homer Simpson DOOOOOH!!!
Old 08-03-2006, 09:16 AM

XM-Commerial free ?

Originally Posted by Black Beauty
Yeah, Got xm , sort-a disappointed. Thought it was commercial Free, sometimes seems, Music Free!!! But Good signal...
Called XM and found that 4 stations were sold to (I believe), Cox Communations. Channel 24 was one of them. It went from Sunny easy listening to "Sunny; songs you listened to on AM are now on XM". Found 24 music had moved to channel 78 "Escape". So much for the "Commerical Free Radio". If I hear a commerical, I just change the station.
Old 08-03-2006, 09:46 AM

12 days untill Mid Central Run

I think It Is great that you are planning a run in 12 days. I have a little problem. I can't seem to find any info about where it will take place.
There might be some attendees from outside your region who would like to attend. I for one might be able to make it If only I knew the location, date and time. That should be made available to everyone. I even checked the calander. No specific info there. Not trying to beat anyone up, just think that info should be out there for everyone to view. Of course, It could be there, In that case please direct me to the info. And that will show you my computer skills.
Thanks in advance.
Old 08-03-2006, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by moose-e-man
I think It Is great that you are planning a run in 12 days. I have a little problem. I can't seem to find any info about where it will take place.
There might be some attendees from outside your region who would like to attend. I for one might be able to make it If only I knew the location, date and time. That should be made available to everyone. I even checked the calander. No specific info there. Not trying to beat anyone up, just think that info should be out there for everyone to view. Of course, It could be there, In that case please direct me to the info. And that will show you my computer skills.
Thanks in advance.
Moose, we've been talking this up for a couple of months!!

It would be very cool to have you, Look in the Mid-Central Region and I think there's like 6 threads about this. One has the flyer and one has the entry form.

Hope this helps and hope to see you there!
Old 08-03-2006, 01:52 PM

Yeshua
Yes I have a ride it will be my HHR or I will be with my new and good friend B/B Thanks for asking, I do not want to miss this event. I have a lot of new friends to meet. ( days to go. )

Z
Old 08-03-2006, 08:54 PM

Yeah, I don`t know how Moose-e-man could`ve missed all the threads we`ve had about the RUN. Anyway, I`m sure that anyone who wants to attend , will be welcome.Tell everyone you know !!! You don`t even have to have a HHR... It`s a show thingy...