Mid Central NE, KS, IA, MO, IL

Any chance of getting a cruise together?

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2012, 12:48 PM

Any chance of getting a cruise together?

Hey peeps, I LOVE cruising and showing my HHR off, have even entered it into car shows.... Problem is that around my area there are plenty of hhr owners running around but NONE are customized and usually are everyday drivers... They just DONT get the attention they DESERVE! I would LOVE to have some sort of weekend event where HHR owners come into town and "show off" their rides, maybe a beneficial wash for local charity, a couple group cruises! If anyone is interested or even has connections that could help with it! Or suggestions for the event? ANYTHING WOULD HELP!!! Would love to get this going!!!!
Old 07-07-2012, 01:47 PM
Banned

I might swing over from southern Ohio. I hope I can have my vehicle fully done by then though! Whenever this may be. Sooner, probably won't be done.
Old 07-07-2012, 05:34 PM

Im not really sure of a timeline at this point, just seeing how much interest there would be since there i dont see much awareness in this area at this time. hoping that if i could set something up that maybe i can inspire other HHR owners in the area to show off theirs as well. Along with raising awareness for this great car i could also raise money/awareness for local causes as well. I see many HHR's around town but no one seems to show them off, instead they are mainly used as a method of saving gas on errons throughout the day for people. Im really looking for sponsors as well or any one that knows what it would take to pull such an event off and actually make it THRIVE... as well as anyone that would like to show their ride off as well! There is many wineries, lakes, trails, and other one day cruises to make the event more eventful for the participants... Im just gathering ideas and interested parties at this point... no SPECIFICS yet but i will definately keep everyone posted.