Mid Central NE, KS, IA, MO, IL

Central IL SS

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2008, 10:15 AM

Ray Dennison in Pekin auto row. Went down there on Friday and got some oil filters for mine and looked at the red SS. I think the black one is gone, couldn't find it anyway. I think I'm going to wait and see if the panel SS comes out, as that is what I really want. The red one is a auto and it's inside the show room if you want to look. $25,000
Old 03-09-2008, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by stick
Ray Dennison in Pekin auto row. Went down there on Friday and got some oil filters for mine and looked at the red SS. I think the black one is gone, couldn't find it anyway. I think I'm going to wait and see if the panel SS comes out, as that is what I really want. The red one is a auto and it's inside the show room if you want to look. $25,000
You may want to join Costco if you're already not a member. If the car is not already discounted at the dealer, it has the potential to save you alot of money.
Old 03-09-2008, 10:31 AM

Okay, not a member of Costco. What is it and what does it/they do? Anything that save money is good with me!
Old 03-09-2008, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by BigMOCats
I stopped by and saw my first one yesterday also........and I'd have to agree with you, other than the sideskirts and that coffee can under the hood, I was not impressed. Seats were nothing special and the whole frontend area looked kinda cheap!
Has anyone else noticed how close it is to the RAZZI kit that ever has dogged?

I wasn't very impressed with the one I saw at the St. Louis Auto Show. Don't get me wrong, I'd still like to have one, it's just not really special except for performance.
Old 03-09-2008, 10:52 AM

Why not just get a "friends" discount from a General Motors employee or retiree?
Old 03-09-2008, 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by stick
Okay, not a member of Costco. What is it and what does it/they do? Anything that save money is good with me!
https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/hhr-ss-45/costco-vs-gm-supplier-discount-13375/
Old 03-10-2008, 08:56 AM

We love ours! Kinda like anything else I guess, either you like it or you don't. We loved the other HHR we have so we knew how it ran, etc and hubby LOVED the SS, so now we have two HHR's. OUr kids think we're nuts, especially since our first HHR is the Spring Edition that came in Victory Red and the SS HHR we just got is also Victory Red. I don't care......life's too short, get what you want.
Old 03-10-2008, 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by Rolyat1955
We love ours! Kinda like anything else I guess, either you like it or you don't. We loved the other HHR we have so we knew how it ran, etc and hubby LOVED the SS, so now we have two HHR's. OUr kids think we're nuts, especially since our first HHR is the Spring Edition that came in Victory Red and the SS HHR we just got is also Victory Red. I don't care......life's too short, get what you want.
I was hoping you'd know what I meant. I still love the SS, just don't think, looks wise, it's a big step from the Spring Edition. Put the performace stuff from the SS, in the SE, and you'd have just as nice a car.
Old 03-10-2008, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by Rolyat1955

OMG Robin & Bob now have 2 HHr's and Bobs is a Red SS Now how cool is that.
I am so happy for the both of you . I hope to see you both soon.

Good luck with your SS Bob

Your Z-Man
Old 03-11-2008, 09:41 PM

Robin and Bob, congrats on the new addition !!! I am trying to convince Rita that she needs a new HHR for her evangelical road trips, but we will have to see where that goes...hahaha

Quick Reply: Central IL SS