Mid Central NE, KS, IA, MO, IL

Mid-Central Regional Run - Roll Call

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2006, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by Black Beauty
Yeshua, Had to do a double take when I got the Home page. Congrats on the RIDE of THE MONTH, hey I hope we don`t have too many celebrity veh. at the Show, Starting to make The Cruck nervous. (He`s the Local Superstar around these parts )- ( hope the Z doesn`t see this ).
Thanks, I was really surprised!!

I'm just glad I didn't post a thread of my wife's! Her HHRMOM is looking really good!

Got word today that one of my new-2-be mods might not be ready for the run.

Now back to the important stuff......

Looks like we're having a picnic now too!

What about shade?
Old 08-08-2006, 07:25 AM

Mike and anybody else who has canopies, please bring them as there is no shade...Sorry, I forgot to mention this...I think that I am changing my menu item, I am either making chilli or chicken and sauasage gumbo, I have to make the final decision, but I got a 12 qurt cooker and it is time to fill it up !!! Anything that anybody wants to bring to add to the picnic, feel free!!!
Old 08-08-2006, 08:12 AM

I vote for the sausage gumbo!
Old 08-08-2006, 10:32 AM

Well I just needed an excuse so sausage gumbo it is !!! Thanks Nova...Emeril is my hero so I have to cook cajun!!!
Old 08-08-2006, 10:53 AM

gumbo!!!!
Old 08-08-2006, 11:00 AM

I told my wife that gumbo would be a good choice...oh and I do it good too, since Fillet or FIllet powder is so hard to find here in the north, I use okra, but so far no one has complained. I will run out and get what Ineed and get it done, just got to grab some andoui sausage, chicken, and okra, I should have everything else in the pantry...opps gotta' make sure to have enough rice too!
Old 08-08-2006, 11:22 AM

Thumbs up

This is going to be FUN!!!!!
Old 08-08-2006, 11:24 AM

Cool

Hay PAT..Thought you where going to call me...ya bum to help with the bags
Old 08-08-2006, 11:30 AM

It got so late that I didn't feel right about calling, I didn't want to disturb you or your wife. I hate calling too late in the evening in case you or your wife might go to bed early, I just wouldn't feel proper. Hey go to the gallery and scaleguy to check out what is in the bags and the door prizes. Do you want to go to Metamora tomorrow evening to the cruise or will you be working on the HHR? You are right it is going to be a blast, you had yet another great idea with the food...nice call !!!
Old 08-08-2006, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by scaleguy
It got so late that I didn't feel right about calling, I didn't want to disturb you or your wife. I hate calling too late in the evening in case you or your wife might go to bed early, I just wouldn't feel proper. Hey go to the gallery and scaleguy to check out what is in the bags and the door prizes. Do you want to go to Metamora tomorrow evening to the cruise or will you be working on the HHR? You are right it is going to be a blast, you had yet another great idea with the food...nice call !!!
We went to check out the grounds at the church last night, and then we went to Golden Corral for dinner (shrimp night) The run tomorrow night sounds good I think I'm going too do one better the day of the SHOW...I'm bringing the laptop, camera and going to download the pics and transfur to a CD and we can send them out later...what do you think?

The Boss:
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Mid-Central Regional Run - Roll Call