Mid Central NE, KS, IA, MO, IL

Mid-Central Regional Run - Roll Call

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2006, 09:26 PM

Hey BB I would be honored to lead the wagon train down to henry where we could hook up with Deerman and he could take the reins from there to the church in wash.!!! BB I will get the exact exit number from rt 80 for you guys to hook up at the mc donalds they have a huge parkin lot and easy access from Rt 80! Man i feel like a kid the night before x-mass waitin to meet all you awesome guys and gals!! OH yeah I got my woody wagon this mornin and got my stubby ant. and smoothie knobs put on it!! hope my runnin boards get here saturday so i can throw them on!! scale let me know if you can meet up any time before the show? I know your super buisy with movin the run and all and my schedule is very odd but let me know either way and maybe we could even get deerman in on it!!
Old 07-28-2006, 09:30 PM

Hey BB LOL !! sorry when i hear clubbers i think of the younger guys i work with talkin about hittin clubs and bars always refer to themselves as clubbers!!LOLOLOL but seriously anyone in the area from peru Ill to henry list your location and we can try and steer the convoy near a meet up place!!! hey BB and Deerman i will pm you guys and Pat my cell phone number!
Old 07-28-2006, 09:42 PM

Thumbs up

I think I told BB I was going to meet everyone in Chillicothe Illinois at the McDonalds on Rt 29. I just need a time when you all think you'll be there
Old 07-28-2006, 09:56 PM

i can get all us northern boys to the mickey d`s in chilli from peru and we can phone Deerman from henry to let him know we will be arrivin shortly so it looks as though it is all comming together!! So BB just phone me and let me know when you go by Morris illinois on rt 80 and i can get to the exit neAr peru to meet you guys there with time to spare!!
Old 07-28-2006, 10:10 PM

Yea Baby!

I love it when a plan comes together
Old 07-29-2006, 05:47 AM

Guys I am trying to get my hands on a digital camcorder so I can e-mail video footage of the run, if not I may have to use my analog camera and make copies for everone...Hey we have three specialty trophies...Peoples' Choice, Long Distance and what??? Suggestions please...
Old 07-29-2006, 07:24 AM

hmmmm how about most effort put into makin this thing a butt kickin good time!!
Old 07-29-2006, 11:45 AM

Just heard from Deadhead, Can`t make RUN. Golf tournament that week,(some guy`???) . Told him to contact Deerman.
OK fellas, I`m getting a lot of route info, told you I`m not sure about route, KEEP IT SIMPLE, I`m a city boy. Gave you my first map, you guys help me now. Tell me where the heck I`m going.
Congrats Oldschool , glad you`re back on the road. Now we have to Pray for Z-Man, His adjuster is not moving a the pace required.
If theres a category for MOST effort, We all know who gets that...
Old 07-29-2006, 01:00 PM

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by oldschoolfreak
hmmmm how about most effort put into makin this thing a butt kickin good time!!
I think your right oldschool....that person needs something for his efforts
Old 07-29-2006, 04:59 PM

well if we do start a serious hhr club i would vote for scale as president!! we could all get like style bowling shirts or something with first year hhr members embroidered on them or somethin LOL! BB i sent you a pm saying take 57 south to rt 80 west its a straight shot from there to peru where you can meet me and i can get you all to chillicothe from there!!

Quick Reply: Mid-Central Regional Run - Roll Call