Mid Central NE, KS, IA, MO, IL

Our friend Z-Man

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 09:05 PM

Our friend Z-Man

All,
I received an e-mail from Z-Man this evening and it sounds as if he is facing a serious cancer battle. I will copy the e-mail here and ask that any of you who have ever dealt with this amazing individual would send e-mails or make a call and most definitely include him in your prayers...he is a very positive individual but your support now will help keep him righted and ready for the fight...
We will wait to better understand the need and if it is needed we will definitely put together a run to benefit Rudy and his family.
Keep the Zavala family in your prayers and let's not forget our good friend TCSToy during his recovery from his cancer battle as well...
Pat

OK Here it is in a nut shell. I will try and do this with out crying but I will do this.

Rudy is sick,

I found a Lump in my neck on the right side and it feels like a have a Mango on the right side. Funny right but this is true. I found this on 28 of Aug and seen the Doctor on Sept 4 and had a CT scan with Die on the 5 Sept and today results are (Necrotic appearing Lymph node posterior to the right submandibular gland) I went to have another CT scan with die again today on 9/11 but this time of my Neck & full Chest the doctors wanted to see if I am ok in the chest area. after the test they put every thing on a DVD disk for the Surgeon.
Now on Monday 15 Sept I will see the Surgeon give him the Disk for his review and set a date for surgery hopefully with in a few days if not the next to remove this Mango size Tumor. I have gone through a lot in my life with my Sister, Father and now taking care of the In-laws , This seems like a peice of cake to me.

I am dealing with this as well as I can for now. I am asking for you to cross your fingers for me as my family and doctor and I all hope when they remove Mango size Tumor from my body that they have it all and nothing else is in my body. Once the Surgeon removes it and sends it to the Lab I guess we will then know a lot more. I have to go now a rest for a early morning wake up for tomorrow is a early start like 0300. I do not want to scare you but I wanted my very close friends to know your crazy Rudy is not feeling well and you have an Idea why.

Remember one thing this world need more Smiles and a lot more laughter

Rudy
Old 09-11-2008, 10:08 PM

Prayers sent for Rudy and his family!!!!
Old 09-11-2008, 10:18 PM

Our thoughts and Prays our with you and your Family. God Bless.
Old 09-11-2008, 10:57 PM

Best wishes to my friend Da Z-Man and his Family.

Dem Z-girls will keep you feeling good.
Old 09-11-2008, 11:07 PM

To Z-Man and family...

Sending thoughts, prayers and good vibrations your way from St. Louis.

Hang in there and have faith...
Old 09-12-2008, 12:58 AM

Best wishes
Old 09-12-2008, 01:15 AM

You're in the prayers of my family Z-Man.
Old 09-12-2008, 07:13 AM

Hang in there Z-Man. From one survivor to another, you can do it big guy. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Old 09-12-2008, 07:15 AM

Our thoughts and prayers are with you Z-Man.
Old 09-12-2008, 07:24 AM

even though zman has a positive attitude, lets not forget to remember him in our prayers, may you have the strength, the courage, and the fight, remember there are friends, close and distant that are praying for you, and your family.

Quick Reply: Our friend Z-Man