Mid Central NE, KS, IA, MO, IL

regioanl run planning

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2006, 07:30 AM

Okay, I finally have a flyer ready, a location secured and I am now concentrating on sponsors, for goodie bag stuff, door prizes etc. I have a trophy and dash plaque supplier lined up and I have begun working with a t-shirt supplier to see if I can have t-shirts avaliable for the run. I have a listing for entertainment beyond the run for those who might want to spend the weekend and I will have a lodging list ready by the end of today. I have a cruise route set-up for after the show and shine that includes drives to two different cruise-ins ending at a 50's styled diner and hot rod shop. I am constructing the "Hot Wheels" drag race track and I am researching whether or not I can build a valve cover drag racing track in time (more to follow).
So now anyone in the Mid-Central region and better yet, any of you on this forum who don't have plans for the weekend of August 12, 2006, pleasse consider coming to this run, I will give you as much information as I possibly can, answer any specific questions and do all that I can to make your run a good one...
If someone could tell me how to attach the flyer to a thread I will post it. I will also put everything that I have and all updates on the Mid-Central regional forum and if there is anything else that I can do, please let me know.
Old 06-19-2006, 10:23 PM

bump