Mid Central NE, KS, IA, MO, IL

For St. Louis, Mo.

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2009, 08:20 PM

For St. Louis, Mo.

Who's driving the Orange and Silver HHR. I seen ya today getting on I-70 west bound from Airflight Dr. at the Airport. I was going South on Airflight from Airport in the dirty black SS.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:57 PM

Hi Tim...

I know which one you're talking about. I saw it a couple times over in St. Charles (last time by the Harvester exit off Highway 94). I live close to the airport in Bridgeton and have never seen it over in this area yet.

I have no idea who owns it because both times I've seen it, it was going in an opposite direction. They are not a member of our local club...yet... I sure hope to meet the owner sometime and see their HHR while it is parked.

Our local HHR club (The Gateway HHR Club) usually gets together quite often over the spring / summer / fall months so hopefully we can get them and you to join us.

If you haven't already, be sure to join us on our website forums at www.STLHHRs.com

By the way... I'm a Tim S. just like you (how ironic is that)...
Old 02-05-2009, 01:14 AM

I think there are a couple running around. One is called the Harley Hualer, it's black and orange though. The orange and silver one I've seen is a dealer custom, and I don't think the owners even look at it as a custom, just a driver. There is also an orange one with silver flames. I've talked to them at shows and at Chuck-A-Burger.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by Big Kahuna

Hi Tim...

I know which one you're talking about. I saw it a couple times over in St. Charles (last time by the Harvester exit off Highway 94). I live close to the airport in Bridgeton and have never seen it over in this area yet.

I have no idea who owns it because both times I've seen it, it was going in an opposite direction. They are not a member of our local club...yet... I sure hope to meet the owner sometime and see their HHR while it is parked.

Our local HHR club (The Gateway HHR Club) usually gets together quite often over the spring / summer / fall months so hopefully we can get them and you to join us.

If you haven't already, be sure to join us on our website forums at www.STLHHRs.com

By the way... I'm a Tim S. just like you (how ironic is that)...
Well, Tim S. a small world. I am a member of STLHHRs.com. I haven't made a meets but maybe someday. The nice days usuaully cause me to be on the Harley.