Mid Central NE, KS, IA, MO, IL

STL meet June 28th

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2009, 12:14 PM
Banned

STL meet June 28th

Im posting this for someone from css.net. Read up and hopefully we will see you there. Here is the link to the thread as well

http://cobaltss.net/forums/showthread.php?t=169433

Okay guys its that time again for another annual STL summer meet! The planning has been done and this is what will take place. So get excited and plan on taking off work in advance! It is always a great time!

Meeting Location: St.louis Bentley Dealer in Chesterfield, MO
Address: One Arnage Boulevard, St. Louis, MO 63005
Meeting Time: 11:00am on June 28th( Sunday)
What To Bring:Burgers, Hot Dogs, soda, Chips, Charcoal, lighter fluid, matches etc..
Plans For The Day: We will meet at Bentley, wait for everyones arrival. Then we will hang out and talk for alittle bit. Take a cruise down 109 and through some backroads. we will wrap around and backtrack to Babler State Park and BBQ, take photos and just hang out for the rest of the day. It should be lots of fun and im excited to see everyone out again for this one! Other cars are welcome, but this is an Ecotec meet!

"Post Up If You Will Be Attending" and spread the word!

Any Questions just PM me

Thanks, Jake!
Old 05-09-2009, 06:38 PM

I'll be watching this. Hopefully I'll have my HHR back by then.
Old 05-10-2009, 10:44 AM

COOL!

Thanks for the heads up... we might bring both our HHRs... sound's like a fun run and will be great to meet other Ecotec-ers!

Added it to our local St. Louis Gateway HHR Club website as well...

Last edited by Big Kahuna; 05-10-2009 at 11:27 AM.
Old 05-10-2009, 02:31 PM
Banned

Awesome. I hope to meet a lot of people at this meet. Some fellow HHRs
Old 05-12-2009, 04:04 PM

Hi im the guy that created this event my name is Jake, i live in Eureka,Mo some of you may know my car from seeing it around the STL area....Blacked out and slammed Ion Redline with quite a few mods on it. I am hoping for this to be a big meet, we usually have a good turnout from the local cobaltss.net members, there usually is 14-15 Cobalts that show up at each of are big meets and thats just from the st.louis area. This is a meet to kind of get all the GM 4 cylinder vehicles together and hang out. Any questions just PM me on here or ask!

Thanks, Jake...Hope to meet all of you in June!
Old 05-13-2009, 07:19 AM
Banned

You know ill be there bro. I hope to have my interceptors in by then!!
Old 05-13-2009, 07:37 AM

Although we are not all GM "SS" HHRs, we do have quite a nice size following locally including quarter panel and full panels and quite a few with unique performance mods.

We're getting the word out to our locals and out of town Gateway HHR Club members.

Thanks for the invite! Hope you don't mind us joining you!

Old 05-13-2009, 08:10 PM

Oh i cant wait to meet you guys, i love HHR's, i saw the first LNF HHR on the road in Chicago last year at the CED meet and fell in love after the GM engineer let me rev it up and yes we have alot of members from cobaltss that dont drive SS models......We dont care. I drive an IRL and usually am the only IRL at the cobalt meets .....

Also if you dont mind can you add this up to your local page?
Okay if you will be attending please add your name to the list........Just copy and paste. Were renting out a spot in Babler state park for this cause of how many cars will be attending, so we need to know how many are coming from each forum. Members from these forums will be attending ....HHRforums/Redlineforums/Ionforums.net/Cobaltss.net/G5Forums/STLhhr/Sixthsphere and members of Gateway J-body.
Old 05-14-2009, 05:14 PM
Banned

This is lookin out to be some great fun
Old 05-15-2009, 09:30 AM

News update....Okay I believe Brian (Area47) one of the best LNF/LSJ tuners in the midwest is coming to the meet for tuning! We are going to start a pre-payment plan here for cars that would like a tune from him PM me for the details like pricing and the downpayment. He would rather stay with 2.4 cars and LNF's due to the complaints from an LSJ member awhile back.

Thanks, Jake!

Quick Reply: STL meet June 28th