Mid Central NE, KS, IA, MO, IL

Winter Run

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 09:13 PM

Hey everyone
I have a good Idea, Lets have something in Minooka, thats half way from IND to PEORIA what do we say about that as long as its not on Fred's work weekend. We can all meet at the Rest Station were I met him and BBQ. What the hell.

Just an Idea.

Rudy
Old 10-17-2007, 08:14 AM

Be sure to have LOTS of Band-Aids handy Andy We are all a loving bunch of people
Originally Posted by ICUFOS
I guess this is a rowdy bunch…

Fred.
Old 10-17-2007, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by Z-Man
Hey everyone
I have a good Idea, Lets have something in Minooka, thats half way from IND to PEORIA what do we say about that as long as its not on Fred's work weekend. We can all meet at the Rest Station were I met him and BBQ. What the hell.

Just an Idea.

Rudy

I think we need to do something different then a BBQ… I also think at this time of year we need to look for something indoors to do.

World of Wheels
International Motorcycle Show
Something at the Allstate Arena, Concert, Monster trucks, ect…
Dave & Busters
Bowling
Bulls Game

& Or Out to Dinner: Chicago Style Pizza… Geno’s East, or something like that. Or we could go to Greek Town... The Parthenon, is a nice Greek, place too eat.

Fred.

Last edited by ICUFOS; 10-17-2007 at 03:26 PM.
Old 10-19-2007, 02:01 AM

I like to do a chicago thing once and a while and its a good excuse to visit my bud Z!! wow here i come!
I am hopin me and bree can make it down to mikes bash! but the new schedule will decide that!! Thanx again mike and bonnie for drivin all that way!!!
has nothin to do with a forum or a club just what i like doin!
Kinda like my piggy roast it was for my family and friends was not a club or forum sponsored event but i have alot of friends here so i thought i would invite them as i did the other 60 non club or forum people that were there.
Old 10-20-2007, 08:42 PM

Oh Yea Chicago Style Pizza, I'm In. I went to a Bulls game once, It cost me too much money to eat, But I like the Down Town thing and as you know I love to eat and I do like Geno's and Hell I think I can Bowl also. Hell lets just have fun and maybe eat too.
Rudy
Old 10-20-2007, 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by Z-Man
Oh Yea Chicago Style Pizza, I'm In. I went to a Bulls game once, It cost me too much money to eat, But I like the Down Town thing and as you know I love to eat and I do like Geno's and Hell I think I can Bowl also. Hell lets just have fun and maybe eat too.
Rudy
Now that was well said.

From a distant stranger
Old 10-20-2007, 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by Novadiecast
Now that was well said.

From a distant stranger
Holy Cow!!!!!!!!!!! Chris,..... What's up?
Old 10-21-2007, 12:02 AM

I am still upright and breathing so everything is good!!!!!!!!

Just noticed I have returned as a Senior Member??????????????? I must be the oldest 39 year old Senior, Now do I get free Coffee?????????
Old 10-21-2007, 07:25 AM

OMG the Novadiecast Kid Is Alive, I am so glad to hear from him on this site, I told you all Just because he sold his HHR does not mean he was leaving, It was great to see him on this site and I am looking forward to seeing my Amigo at the World of Wheels. Hey Chris my Z girls said Hi.
:twothumbs :twothumbs
Rudy (Z-Man)
Old 10-21-2007, 09:36 AM

Yeah there he is!!! Nova my old friend great to hear from you again !!! Hey Z could you scout a good location for chow, maybe we can agree to do World and have chow. When we have a chow location then we can figure out the logistics of parking and pooling or mass transit etc...I am looking forward to some time in the city again and hooking up with Z, Nova, Rude...we can also see if we can get some of the other northerners to come out like ymerej, get our new friend ICUFO, Oldschool and Breez and whoever else feels like a great car show, fantastic food and some of the best company anywhere...I am really looking forward to seeing you all again...I will scout up the guys around here and see just how many will drive up with me...

Quick Reply: Winter Run