Mid East MI, IN, OH, KY, WV, VA

Any WV members on here?

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2006, 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by Markiemark
This quote from a person who fixed up and drives a Hyundai!?!?

Hey, I heard WV has road-kill cooking contests, too!!!
Last time I checked WV is part of the USA, are you bashing your own country? I would be willing to bet my level of education, my job and my income are all superior to yours. Also, someone that is a big fan of HHR's bashing a Hyundai? Now that is a joke in itself, lmao. I would be willing to bet my car looks better, is about 4 seconds faster in the 1/4 mile and gets many more looks than your HHR ever will. BTW, how many national magazines has your HHR been featured in? My little Hyundai has been in 4 to date and I did all the work myself. What advanced mods have you done on your car if any?

Oh, what knowledge of WV do you have besides ignorant stereotypes you may have read somewhere? Do you also stereotype people for their race and religion? Maybe you have a swastika on your forehead, lol.
Old 11-12-2006, 09:55 PM
Founding Member

The Road Kill Cafe is in Arizona!

Old 11-12-2006, 09:55 PM

Old 11-12-2006, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by mrphotoman
I would be willing to bet my level of education, my job and my income are all superior to yours.
At least you didn't say "manners" or "people skills". *shrug*
Old 11-12-2006, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by SindyDix
The Road Kill Cafe is in Arizona!

It is not funny at all to attack people for where they live, their beliefs, their race, etc. Is that okay to do on this site but it is not acceptable to post photos of your car?

Anyone that thinks WV is a backwards state has evidently never visited here. Prejudice is a bad thing, it should not be tolerated.
Old 11-12-2006, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by Interested
At least you didn't say "manners" or "people skills". *shrug*

Wow that was rude, your post should be moderated.
Old 11-12-2006, 10:03 PM

It is not funny at all to attack people for where they live, their beliefs, their race, etc. Is that okay to do on this site but it is not acceptable to post photos of your car?

Anyone that thinks WV is a backwards state has evidently never visited here. Prejudice is a bad thing, it should not be tolerated.
I guess that's why you keep referring to us as ricer's?

It appears it is full of a bunch of whiny a55 ricers with 1986 dial-up internet service.
Old 11-12-2006, 10:04 PM

“Last time I checked WV is part of the USA, are you bashing your own country?”

Nope, bashing you, since it seems to be the way you like to attack.

“ I would be willing to bet my level of education, my job and my income are all superior to yours.”

I would be willing bet, that you are not very nice & a jerk, and usually the ones always claiming that make some much and are so much smarter are the ones lacking so they have to claim how great they are.

“ Also, someone that is a big fan of HHR's bashing a Hyundai? Now that is a joke in itself, lmao. “

Reference first comment, was just coming back since you think, most on this site are a55 ricer’s or something like that, and that this site sucks.

“I would be willing to bet my car looks better, is about 4 seconds faster in the 1/4 mile and gets many more looks than your HHR ever will. BTW, how many national magazines has your HHR been featured in? My little Hyundai has been in 4 to date and I did all the work myself.”

WHAT-EVER, small unit syndrome?!?!?!?

“What advanced mods have you done on your car if any?”

I have done some, ohhh by myself, also, but they are not for you and don’t you worry about it.

”Oh, what knowledge of WV do you have besides ignorant stereotypes you may have read somewhere? Do you also stereotype people for their race and religion? Maybe you have a swastika on your forehead, lol.”

Nope, I stereotyped you because of your actions!!! You FREAK!!!
Old 11-12-2006, 10:08 PM

Wow personal attacks are against the rules honey.

Originally Posted by Markiemark
“Last time I checked WV is part of the USA, are you bashing your own country?”

Nope, bashing you, since it seems to be the way you like to attack.

“ I would be willing to bet my level of education, my job and my income are all superior to yours.”

I would be willing bet, that you are not very nice & a jerk, and usually the ones always claiming that make some much and are so much smarter are the ones lacking so they have to claim how great they are.

“ Also, someone that is a big fan of HHR's bashing a Hyundai? Now that is a joke in itself, lmao. “

Reference first comment, was just coming back since you think, most on this site are a55 ricer’s or something like that, and that this site sucks.

“I would be willing to bet my car looks better, is about 4 seconds faster in the 1/4 mile and gets many more looks than your HHR ever will. BTW, how many national magazines has your HHR been featured in? My little Hyundai has been in 4 to date and I did all the work myself.”

WHAT-EVER, small unit syndrome?!?!?!?

“What advanced mods have you done on your car if any?”

I have done some, ohhh by myself, also, but they are not for you and don’t you worry about it.

”Oh, what knowledge of WV do you have besides ignorant stereotypes you may have read somewhere? Do you also stereotype people for their race and religion? Maybe you have a swastika on your forehead, lol.”

Nope, I stereotyped you because of your actions!!! You FREAK!!!
Old 11-12-2006, 10:09 PM

Wow personal attacks are against the rules honey.

Quick Reply: Any WV members on here?