Mods - Exterior Discussion related to the looks of the exterior of the HHR.

Depo black headlights housing

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2011, 08:36 PM

Tis mine. I love them Gotta say the HID's and LED Tower Bulbs look pretty sweet too Thanks Chris (Gas Man) for sucking it up while you were sick to help and thanks Dustin (djr1973) for coming all the way up and helping as well SS, no it's not sitting lower.
Old 02-09-2011, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by ufvj217
i didnt have to guess, it says Hillsdaleshhr in the photobucket link LOL!

looks good!!

you and your SS's.........wish i had an SS
I didn't say I was trying to hide it. Maybe I was just testing people to see if anybody actually clicks on my pics.

Originally Posted by SS fan
Is it just my old eyes or does that Orange agent look a little lower??
I don't think so... just camera angle... but he's got 30k more miles so it's possible.

Originally Posted by HillsdaleHHR
Tis mine. I love them Gotta say the HID's and LED Tower Bulbs look pretty sweet too Thanks Chris (Gas Man) for sucking it up while you were sick to help and thanks Dustin (djr1973) for coming all the way up and helping as well SS, no it's not sitting lower.
Glad it was today not yesterday, I was 65% dead yesterday... only spent about 3hours awake the whole day.

Side note... to do the entire job, without a sick me, in a non-cramped cold wet (hillsdale's dripping car's fault)... it is about a 4 hour job. Took us about 5 hrs.

That is at my slow, monotonous, speed that I wrench. I like things just so and treat peoples cars/bikes as if they were mine.

Good to meet djr1973!! Thanks for the help, couldn't have done without you and my injured soul.
Old 02-09-2011, 09:26 PM

That looks really good, and as you know exactly what I want to do with mine. Does that mean I'm next to come up that way and get some help?
Old 02-09-2011, 09:26 PM

For those of you wondering the difference between these and the Fall Edition Headlights, there is no comparison. The Depos give you the complete blacked out look.
Old 02-09-2011, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by jgoldwood
That looks really good, and as you know exactly what I want to do with mine. Does that mean I'm next to come up that way and get some help?
Sure... we can setup a time... I just ask it not be the middle of winter. It was a cramped fit in my 2 car garage, with his hhr, my bike lift and 2 bikes.

Originally Posted by HillsdaleHHR
For those of you wondering the difference between these and the Fall Edition Headlights, there is no comparison. The Depos give you the complete blacked out look.
And they make your sig pic look completely out of date.
Old 02-09-2011, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by Gas Man
It was a cramped fit in my 2 car garage, with his hhr, my bike lift and 2 bikes.

And they make your sig pic look completely out of date.
True and True. No sig update until its warmer and the car is cleaner
Old 02-09-2011, 10:00 PM

What... a salt splatter DEPO sig pic isn't up to notch?

I'm tellin ya... we need to tint your markers.
Old 02-09-2011, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by Gas Man
I'm tellin ya... we need to tint your markers.
When it gets warmer name the day and I'll let you do them
Old 02-09-2011, 10:07 PM
Uma

OK, I need to replace a headlight housing, the plastic is pitted etc, etc. I love these depo lights. Now are they easy to order? I know I have to take off the bumper, but do I need to place ballasts, bulbs etc. I saw that they are $185 for the pair, is that all the cost involved? Todd (Uma)
Old 02-09-2011, 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by Uma
OK, I need to replace a headlight housing, the plastic is pitted etc, etc. I love these depo lights. Now are they easy to order? I know I have to take off the bumper, but do I need to place ballasts, bulbs etc. I saw that they are $185 for the pair, is that all the cost involved? Todd (Uma)
I paid 150 for mine plus taxes and shipping. They come with regular headlight bulbs and amber turn signal bulbs. Pretty quick shipping for me. They were here in less than a week. Do you also plan on HID's/LED's etc? If so count on another $150-180.

Quick Reply: Depo black headlights housing