Mods - Interior Discussion related to the looks of the interior of the HHR.

2008 Red Panel LS

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2013, 10:54 PM

2008 Red Panel LS

I just got my car this week, and am thinking about the future interior mods I would like to do.
[IMG][/IMG]

I would like to replace or add on to the rear panels and or the panels on the rear cargo doors with a wood panel.
This will be 1/4" or 1/2" Birch Plywood with v grooves that make the plywood sheet look like slats, have the Boetie Routed into and inset a plex mirror in the shape of the boetie and apply a red vinyl outline (see attached pic.)

Name:  panel3_zps757d033f.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  131.0 KB

I have searched, but could not find how to remove or if it is removable the rear quarter interior panel (replaces window).
are there instructions on how to remove the panel.

I will also do a floor with chrome slats as well.
Old 04-30-2013, 10:25 AM

WELCOME from Michigan

Very nice panel. Love the red. like the wood idea.

Boydie

Originally Posted by travisc
I just got my car this week, and am thinking about the future interior mods I would like to do.
[IMG][/IMG]

I would like to replace or add on to the rear panels and or the panels on the rear cargo doors with a wood panel.
This will be 1/4" or 1/2" Birch Plywood with v grooves that make the plywood sheet look like slats, have the Boetie Routed into and inset a plex mirror in the shape of the boetie and apply a red vinyl outline (see attached pic.)

I have searched, but could not find how to remove or if it is removable the rear quarter interior panel (replaces window).
are there instructions on how to remove the panel.

I will also do a floor with chrome slats as well.