Mods - Interior Discussion related to the looks of the interior of the HHR.

Carbon Fiber Interior Dipped Parts

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 09:56 AM

Totally a worthwhile add to the car. Look around, might be the best prices on the market. Some of the highest quality I have ever seen. On a daily driver showing no signs of wear at all after a year. You should get in touch with Jeff over there at 3D Liquid Graphics and let him know what you are looking at getting done. He may work an even better deal depending on how much you are doing.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:09 AM

well i can imagine its gonna be $$$ but the dash face. around the shifter, door panels, steering wheel plastic cut outs, and rear panels, maybe the dash cubby hole lid.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:10 AM

and when i get my CGS intake id like to get the tube done in black carbon fiber
Old 10-02-2012, 10:40 AM

Someone may be able to chime in on this one. I know its not a bad price. Normally measured in inches. length x width x .35 cents. I know a few people on the site had this done when I sent them over. A white setup that turned out awesome as well as Red on here. Again, depending on how busy they are, or if they know you will be repeat business they may cut you a deal.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:56 AM

ok thanks adam!
Old 10-02-2012, 05:38 PM

Found one of them Here is the white stuff. Really a cool different look.

https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/show...e+carbon+fiber

https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/show...e+carbon+fiber

https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/show...t=carbon+fiber
Old 11-09-2013, 08:16 AM

I may be beating a dead horse by bringing this old thread back up. Some people are new to the site though, so this may be news to them. Also, getting into the winter months brings in some down time for a number of cars. Best time to dismantle and send parts in.

My wife got into the car the other day and went to put her purse on the floorboard. The metal design cut into the glove box I had done. She was not being careful at all. I thought it had to happen at some point (scratch in the material). The purse was squished between her knee and the dash causing a real forced scratch. I meant to take a picture of the 5" scratch that made a white line on the glove box. But I was not thinking straight at the moment.

I was not sure what to do. Grabbed the Meguiar's detailer. It got the "chalk" off, but the line was still there. I grabbed wax thinking it was worth a shot in place of sending it back in to get done again. A little wax, and not only did it make the piece shine like crazy, but it also made the scratch go away totally. If you run your nail, it hits the groove (which tells me she really did a number to it), but no matter how many pictures I took, or how hard you look, you can't see ANYTHING wrong at all. Looks perfect.

In fact all of the items have held up 100%. No pealing, flaking, discoloring, or any other issues at all. Just a ton of complements everywhere I go. You know its done right when car guys say, "That is cool. Did it come from the factory that way". You know done its right when people can't figure out if its something you did on GM did.

The guys at 3DLiquidGraphics just did an awesome job. In most cases you get what you pay for. With their process, you get a ton more than you paid for. Many people offer this type of service. Few can hold a candle to their type of work though. If you want to stop by and tell them Adam from the car forums sent you, they should work you out the best price they can. I don't get anything from it, so you don't have to mention me, but you may get a better deal if you do. Since they like to work with forum members and word of mouth.
Old 11-10-2013, 06:30 AM

The HHR pieces look awesome! Too cool to describe!
Old 11-10-2013, 08:12 AM

Yeah the stuff they do is awesome. Adding accent pieces can be done fairly cheap. Turns out making your ride unique.