Mods - Interior Discussion related to the looks of the interior of the HHR.

Racing Seats

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2015, 12:35 PM

Racing Seats

Anyone install aftermarket bucket seats?
Old 06-04-2015, 04:03 PM

I have been wanting to do the same thing. From reading the forums it has been done a few times, but involves a lot of fabrication. I've contacted planted technology, and they make cobalt brackets, but not any for the HHR. This is their reply:

Thank you for your inquiry. We've never had a request for brackets for the HHR so have not ever made any. It is possible that the Cobalt brackets would work but in most cases the brackets are different from vehicle to vehicle. If you'd like to send me dimensions of the mounting holes in the floor of your car as well as some pics I can compare to the Cobalt and see if they are the same. If not we'll need to get the HHR into our development center to use as a model to build brackets. If you are locate din us in Bellevue, WA we'd be happy to use your's.
If you are not located near us please feel free to spread the word online via Facebook, firms, etc. We've had luck with referrals like this in the past.
Thanks!

Unfortunately, I'm in So. Cal and can't take my car to Washington. I'm hoping someone from the forums who lives close to them can get in contact with them so we can get some brackets made.

Hope this helps.
Mike
Old 06-05-2015, 10:17 AM

There's a few guys that have. I like my heated leather seats too much to get rid of them plus with just my 2.4 I don't do any racing.