Rear Seat in 08 Panel - Page 2 - Chevy HHR Network

Mods - Interior Discussion related to the looks of the interior of the HHR.

Old 04-19-2017, 12:08 AM   #11

I need the storage unit for back seat area of hhr panel.

Has anyone removed storage unit from the back of their H HR panel? Want to sell it to me? Let me know what it will cost me. My ZIP Code is 91901, Alpine California. Do you think that could be mounted on the back of a normal four-door seat? I'm trying to find a place to put some radio gear and that look like it would be a natural. Then again it may not fit for what I needed for.

I'm 71 years old and had to finally stop building my own hot rods. Since the heart attack the doctor says "buy what you need, pay somebody else to do the work" or "don't figure out lasting much longer".

I'm also looking for a pair of running boards. My car is a 2008 ls.
I'd any kits available to put a LS motor into an HHR?

Appreciate any help you guys can give me.
Stay healthy and God bless; Wayne E Byrd
torridtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 06:59 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by torridtiger View Post
Has anyone removed storage unit from the back of their H HR panel? Want to sell it to me? Let me know what it will cost me. My ZIP Code is 91901, Alpine California. Do you think that could be mounted on the back of a normal four-door seat? I'm trying to find a place to put some radio gear and that look like it would be a natural. Then again it may not fit for what I needed for.

I'm 71 years old and had to finally stop building my own hot rods. Since the heart attack the doctor says "buy what you need, pay somebody else to do the work" or "don't figure out lasting much longer".

I'm also looking for a pair of running boards. My car is a 2008 ls.
I'd any kits available to put a LS motor into an HHR?

Appreciate any help you guys can give me.
Stay healthy and God bless; Wayne E Byrd

The panel box is too wide to fit in the back of a wagon... Guys have tried, door panels get in the way.

Take care...
Greybeard999 is offline   Reply With Quote