North East PA, NY, NJ, DE, MD, CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, ME

GM Powertrain Show Wrap up!

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2007, 07:44 PM

Cool GM Powertrain Show Wrap up!

Today's GM Powertrain show was awesome!

Eight board members showed up, with seven being judged.

Even better ... one of those board members walked away with second place in our category! (13 - 1990-present stock)

Congratulations to Bertland ... that makes it so worth the trip, don't it?

Pictures forthcoming!
Old 08-18-2007, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by Desert Coyote

Pictures forthcoming!
Well Hurry Up Already Glad to see you had fun and congrats to Bertland on the second place
Old 08-18-2007, 07:54 PM

Smile hello all

excellent hhrs at the powertrain show as i am a first time owner of a hhr i was impressed at the hhrs present maybe next year i'll put mine in the show they are awsome cars.i also found out about this site from stitch thank you
Old 08-18-2007, 07:55 PM

Name:  welcome4.gif
Views: 20
Size:  5.6 KB to the site!!!
Old 08-18-2007, 07:59 PM

Enjoy your tell us about yours!!!!
Old 08-18-2007, 08:01 PM

Smile

I have a 2007 golden mettalic teal ls i love it it is also the first new car i ever bought it drives like a dream.I baby my hhr more than my old lady lol.What hhr was it that took 2nd place.I also have hand painted silver and gold pin striping done onit and am looking for more custom upgrades in the very near future

Last edited by hawkeyejr; 08-18-2007 at 08:04 PM. Reason: forgot to add something
Old 08-18-2007, 08:12 PM
Premium Member

Another great day again DC, lots of nice autos and congrats again to Bertland. Really enjoyed my day.
Old 08-18-2007, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by hawkeyejr
I have a 2007 golden mettalic teal ls i love it it is also the first new car i ever bought it drives like a dream.I baby my hhr more than my old lady lol.What hhr was it that took 2nd place.I also have hand painted silver and gold pin striping done onit and am looking for more custom upgrades in the very near future
This would be the winnah!

All of my HHR pictures from the show are now in the gallery.

BTW, welcome, hawkeyejr, glad you enjoyed my spread.
Old 08-18-2007, 08:51 PM

Great Pics DC
Old 08-18-2007, 08:58 PM

Smile GM Engine Show

One great showing of GTO's no no HHR's hard to break the habit of showing the GTO over the HHR. Came home and could hear crying coming from behind a garage door. I opened the door and was hit with a wall of tear water. I told her I'd take her out Sunday for a ride.

Congrats Bertland , a well deserved 2nd place award with your SPRING Edition Red HHR. It was worth the 8 hour ride from Qubeck

We talked about a Fall Foliage cruse, maybe to Letchworth State Park with a dinner stop late afternoon. I'm going to take a ride to clock time / mileage to the park and thru it and to scout out a good watering hole.

I'll watch for a leaf color report and then set a date, place to meet up and a start time. But this time the lead HHR will have an open sun roof with a second mate snaping photo's of the HHR's following in the cruise. Then so as to get the first HHR in the shot's they will move back in line and a secon HHR will then have the sunroof open to take more shot's. Anyone have a camcorder ???

Let me know if your interested in just going, I'll ask again when we have a firm date set.

I'am also looking for a real clear shot of an HHR both the front & back stright on. I'm thinking of doing Christmas cards ???? Would like a black out line if some one has an art program ????
Email me if you can help me.

Many thanks to all who supported the Local Tri Five Car Club today. I understand they send show $$'s to a local charity.

I'd like to see the local HHR gang put on an open car show down the road for charity as well.

Keep the wheels down.............

Quick Reply: GM Powertrain Show Wrap up!