North East PA, NY, NJ, DE, MD, CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, ME
View Poll Results: Do you think we should?
Yes
70.59%
No
29.41%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Spliting up the NE Region

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2006, 10:22 PM

Hmmm. New york is eastern Great Lakes and Wisconsin is Western Great Lakes... Wisconsin could be the northern midwest..
Old 04-25-2006, 06:22 AM

Let me see.........hmmmmm...........Staten Island will become part of........wait a minute, is there a Russian Regional Group? We certainly couldn't have SIHHR and the Captain in the same group!
Old 04-25-2006, 06:51 AM

I agree...but Mass should be it's own country... like the Peoples Republic of Cambridge!!
Old 04-25-2006, 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by SIHHR
Guy's let’s talk about economics. Currently we have fewer than 900 members. Majority of those members do not post in the northeast section. Less then 900 members is our supply. The Demand is only those who have posted in the northeast section. Which is a small demand. I know it's not easy for JonyyB to add sections. Until there are more of a demand and more members then the northeast will remain as is. We are still small (micro). Once more people sign up and more people are part of the Northeast section. Then there will be a need.
I agree with looking ahead.... What if Canada had two members? One in Vancouver and one in Ottowa. They are like 2000 miles from each other, so you wouldnt have one region known as 'Canada', despite only having two people. We just have to wait for more to come! A bit extreme...I know. Just trying to make it easier for later.

I agree...but Mass should be it's own country... like the Peoples Republic of Cambridge!!

Awesome!

Its not to say that someone from NY couldnt come hang down here though!
Old 04-25-2006, 11:30 AM

Well it seems that there are more people buying cars from maryland. I would not mind a trip down there. We can meet at Camden Yards and catch as baseball game
Old 04-25-2006, 12:47 PM
Founding Member

Guy's let’s talk about economics. Currently we have fewer than 900 members. Majority of those members do not post in the northeast section. Less then 900 members is our supply. The Demand is only those who have posted in the northeast section. Which is a small demand. I know it's not easy for JonyyB to add sections. Until there are more of a demand and more members then the northeast will remain as is. We are still small (micro). Once more people sign up and more people are part of the Northeast section. Then there will be a need.
I can’t agree more. Thanks for posing that. There is no need to add more sections and only have 2 or 3 threads in them.

This will prove our point:
https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/north-mountain-33/
Old 04-25-2006, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by JonyyB
I can’t agree more. Thanks for posing that. There is no need to add more sections and only have 2 or 3 threads in them.

This will prove our point:
https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33

While this is a good point. Im just reffering to the future, when our group is in the !Thousands !

As this section continues to grow, along with other sections... a seperate group could be needed.
Old 04-25-2006, 01:21 PM

Well it seems that there are more people buying cars from maryland. I would not mind a trip down there. We can meet at Camden Yards and catch as baseball game

Even meeting at any major cities inbetween could work for our sections.
Old 04-25-2006, 06:11 PM

Atlantic City would be a cool spot. Or Philly
Old 04-25-2006, 07:59 PM
Banned

Atlantic City would be a cool spot. Or Philly
I agree those are both great spots. Atlantic City would be Awesome! :twothumbs

Quick Reply: Spliting up the NE Region