North Pacific AK, WA, OR

Hellow from the Pacific NW

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 01:33 PM

Old 06-03-2008, 07:43 AM

hey langley

JS&Me are in OH. lv langley... if you feel like it WHIDBEY CRUZERS meet each fri at the pizza factory aroung 6pm fridays. if you want to join us... let me know and we will be sure to be there with our HHR.... the club is a mixed HotRod club that love to eat. there is another club that meets a pizza joint in stanwood. don t know how they would receive an HHR... just show up for pizza and find out.

we decide on our hhr for conveniance and safety... had to have airbags all around... i too was in a big wreck yrs ago... semi me semi

warning... some guy think it is fun to be contrairy... ignor them... sometimes they go away all by themselves... lots nice people that will talk to you on sibebars (messages and emails) play the games if you want to raise you post count... then they won t gripe that you are a newbee.

welcome... glad to see someone next door... what color... we hang with some of the OH PTC also

i take alot of typing shortcuts because of my eyesight
Old 06-03-2008, 07:59 AM

dah... you said red.

NW is really strugling for HHR participation. People want to do thing... they just don t do things.the pizza factory is in OH and ault field road..
Old 06-03-2008, 01:27 PM

Question

welcome. Im up in the buckley/bonney lake/ enumclaw area, any HHR's out my way? Im down to meet up and chat about our toys~ lol
Old 06-03-2008, 02:32 PM

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by jbalkema
Have had our HHR
When we got the HHR we had a bad experience at the dealer, but like the HHR, have been back to that dealer only for warranty work. Another dealer in our area would not do any warranty work on the vehicle.
What dealer did you buy your HHR from BLADE... Jerry Smith or Frontier? or were they the ones that wouldn t do the warrenty work... just curious

knock knock... the only thing we have ever delt with is a dead battery (my fault) that ended up with no steering the GM guy in Polson MT didn t know what they were doing... recomment you and a spare 60 amp fuse to your tool box... most auto parts stores don t carry them. drove nearlly 400 miles on a sunday looking for one... and a FLAT TIRE.