Picture & Media Showoff your Chevy HHR and you may be the next Featured Car!

My HHR revealed

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2014, 04:54 PM
Banned

My HHR revealed

Hey guys first off i want to thank all the knowledgeable and helpful members in assisting me whenever i have a question you guys are great. Few details about my HHR SS its a 2008 Auto, has 53k miles on the clock. I have owned it for about a month now and am in process of getting it trifecta tuned on april 15th! My intentions are to have a great daily driver that my son and i can take to the track and really surprise some people! Other than maybe a different Muffler for some more aggressive sound and a solid motor mount i plan to leave it stock other than the tune for a while.

Id love to take it to some shows as well but with a couple minor cosmetic flaws i dont know if shes winner but hey its fun to go and fun to try! shes no trailer Queen were gonna run her daily on the street, on the track and have FUN!

so heres some pictures i took today now that the snow is finally gone!

ok one dirty snow pic lol

Old 03-16-2014, 04:58 PM

Love that Red HHR. Looks too sweet. Let us know how the Trifecta tune turns out.

Boydie

[QUOTE=wowjason;740374]Hey guys first off i want to thank all the knowledgeable and helpful members in assisting me whenever i have a question you guys are great. Few details about my HHR SS its a 2008 Auto, has 53k miles on the clock. I have owned it for about a month now and am in process of getting it trifecta tuned on april 15th! My intentions are to have a great daily driver that my son and i can take to the track and really surprise some people! Other than maybe a different Muffler for some more aggressive sound and a solid motor mount i plan to leave it stock other than the tune for a while.

Id love to take it to some shows as well but with a couple minor cosmetic flaws i dont know if shes winner but hey its fun to go and fun to try! shes no trailer Queen were gonna run her daily on the street, on the track and have FUN!

Old 03-16-2014, 05:01 PM

Oh yes, what is the current boost you are getting?

Thanks

Boydie

[QUOTE=Boydie;740375]
Love that Red HHR. Looks too sweet. Let us know how the Trifecta tune turns out.

Boydie

Originally Posted by wowjason
Hey guys first off i want to thank all the knowledgeable and helpful members in assisting me whenever i have a question you guys are great. Few details about my HHR SS its a 2008 Auto, has 53k miles on the clock. I have owned it for about a month now and am in process of getting it trifecta tuned on april 15th! My intentions are to have a great daily driver that my son and i can take to the track and really surprise some people! Other than maybe a different Muffler for some more aggressive sound and a solid motor mount i plan to leave it stock other than the tune for a while.

Old 03-16-2014, 05:23 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=Boydie;740376]

Oh yes, what is the current boost you are getting?

Thanks

Boydie

Originally Posted by Boydie

Boydie
Thank you for the kind words, shes been a great car so far! Right now its on the stock tune from factory so peaks at 15-17psi and settles about 13-14 psi.

I will definitely let you know more details after i get the Trifecta tune on it! i'm scheduled to make payment on april 15th with CJperformance out of texas and once i get the cable and load it ill post my results and reviews :)

also since the trifecta tune allows me to swap from stock to trifecta tune via the cruise control switch i will do some 1/4 mile runs this spring/summer both with the stock tune and the trifecta tune and share my results! if i can scrounge up some cash for some dyno time ill also post a stock VS trifecta dyno result as well!
Old 03-16-2014, 05:26 PM
Platinum Member

Looks good. (And also familiar. )

Don't recall seeing a SS before with chrome door handles.
Old 03-16-2014, 05:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by firemangeorge

Thank you :)

I just assumed the handles were chrome because it was an ss lol
Old 03-16-2014, 05:34 PM
Administrator

Nice SS , enjoy
Old 03-16-2014, 06:12 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by firemangeorge

you know what i just scoured pictures on this site and i cant find another SS with Chrome door handles... does that make mine unique? i am now wondering why they are chrome and not color matched like all the others? I know it came like this from factory and so no one just swapped out for chrome handles.
Old 03-16-2014, 06:48 PM
Platinum Member

Sorry. But someone(previous owner, dealer) has swapped the handles to chrome.
Factory SS door handles are color matched.
Since your not the original owner, don't know what you mean "I know it came like this from the factory".
Old 03-16-2014, 06:59 PM
Deceased

It looks spiffy!

Quick Reply: My HHR revealed