Picture & Media Showoff your Chevy HHR and you may be the next Featured Car!

New HHR...and new member

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2006, 07:34 PM

to chevyhhr.net My name is Debbie and I'm the proud owner of a Sunburst Orange HHR.

Another white HHR...they're getting pretty popular and are really nice looking. Any mods on your agenda? If so, what do you have planned? We're a very inquisitive bunch, which you will soon find out...if you haven't already.

We look forward to seeing you around the boards. If you're interested, SindyDix, one of our moderators posted a program here where you can resize your photos for FREE. Feel free to check it out...looks like a great program.

Also, please drop into the lounge and post your birthday in the "When is your birthday?" thread.
Old 06-19-2006, 07:50 PM

Welcome ANR HHR
Old 06-19-2006, 07:53 PM
Founding Member

White HHR

oh yeah, thats right, that's the right color for me! Mine doesent look like that anymore though!
I see you're in Pasadena. I grew up in the San Gabriel valley. I know the area well. Perhaps I'll see you at "The Galley", Clearmans Village. Hungington X Rosemead blvd at lunch time some weekend!!
The Galley

Welcome to the group!
Old 06-19-2006, 08:22 PM

Everytime I see a white HHR I say man white looks good. Then I see a silver HHR and I say wow silver looks good, then I see a black HHR and I say that looks good but i just do not have the time, then I see Charcoal and I say that must be easy to keep clean, now I see Victory red and I get mad because that is my color, but for now I am stuck with my blue. Welcome and nice car, umm SUV, uummm wagon, uuummm high top, well it's nice.
Old 06-19-2006, 09:03 PM

I like the white I almost got it...I was gonna get white rims.
Old 06-19-2006, 09:24 PM

Thanks to all, a very nice welcome!

To Deb…pics too big? Thought they were OK, please let me know otherwise. Mods, probably not. I’ve tinted the front windows, getting chrome valve stem covers and caps…done! Would have to drive one with intake and/or exhaust to decide, but LOVE how smooth and quiet the HHR is. This is my get-away from that vehicle, yet I love your wheels, and the lowered HHRs look good.

yeshua63043: Born and raised near you in southern Illinois, thanks for your help!

Ng8650: Almost bit on a black one, daughter has a black on black on black Mini Cooper…has to wash it every 35 minutes…but, man, is it beautiful!

CooperDesigns: Know the feeling, could have gone with 3 or 4, but kinda had my mind set on White with Tan.

SindyDix: You probably don’t miss the smog…originally signed up to HHR.net through you as Wente, but changed when I decided on a personalized plate…

California: looking forward to your next run, calendar permitting, would really like to join all of you! Saw pics of Solvang, what fun, keep me posted!
Old 06-19-2006, 09:31 PM
Founding Member

Your hhr044, well, we'll let that one slide this time. The hhr036 image size is perfect!
Thanks for the referral!
I trust you have seen the Sticky on Pix Resizer!

There are a few 'local' get to gethers in the works. We'll keep ya posted
Old 06-19-2006, 09:41 PM

Nice white HHR!! I test drove one of these, but had my heart and head set on a red one.

Nice to meet another new member, like me!!
Old 06-19-2006, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by ANR HHR
Thanks to all, a very nice welcome!

To Deb…pics too big? Thought they were OK, please let me know otherwise. Mods, probably not. I’ve tinted the front windows, getting chrome valve stem covers and caps…done! Would have to drive one with intake and/or exhaust to decide, but LOVE how smooth and quiet the HHR is. This is my get-away from that vehicle, yet I love your wheels, and the lowered HHRs look good.
Thanks for compliment on wheels...they have done wonders for the look of the car...but it's not lowered...at least not yet. I've tinted the front windows as well...as I think it completes the look with all of them being the same color. I've also got the chrome valve stems & caps and it just makes the wheels look that much better. The IMCO exhaust is awesome and definitely makes the car sound cool and really added some zip to my 2.2L.

The reason I mentioned the pictures size is that when I'm at my boyfriends, I'm on dialup and large pictures take forever to load. Admin has asked that we try and keep pic size to a max of 640x480, so those of us on snail connections don't have to wait forever for them to load.

Thanks for sharing the photos with us and we look forward to seeing more pictures of your beautiful white HHR.