Problems/Service/Repairs If you have a problem with your HHR, want a tip on repairing or performing a particular service to you HHR here is the place to post!

Trouble with my HHR

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by midnightmikedj
I recently have noticed my steering wheel vibrates when coming to a hard stop. My HHR only has 4600 miles on it. I am going to have it checked at the next oil change. I, too, was thinking about trading in my HHR and they were only going to give me 15,000.00. I would have been 2,500.00 upside down. (I bought my HHR as a SmartBuy) Ridiculous. I wasn't trading it in because I don't like it, it's that my wife and I were looking to downsize to one car. We sold her car to CarMax. A little less than we wanted but better than paying on a car that sits mostly in the garage. We kept the HHR of course! (Even though she don't like it!)
i find myself in a similar predicament...
Old 10-16-2006, 06:52 PM

I agree with a lot of what has been said here. Unfortunately GM's rotors are not the best. Not sure if the weight savings you see in these rotors help out with customer loyalty. I am sure there are higher quality longer life ones out there and that may be your best alternative.

Other than a noisy mirror I have had no problems with my 1LT with 4500 miles on her. Or is it a him? I do love how it drives, the gas milege and the comfort are all wonderful and worth what I paid and more.

Good luck and keep the faith.
Old 10-16-2006, 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by midnightmikedj
I recently have noticed my steering wheel vibrates when coming to a hard stop. My HHR only has 4600 miles on it. I am going to have it checked at the next oil change. I, too, was thinking about trading in my HHR and they were only going to give me 15,000.00. I would have been 2,500.00 upside down. (I bought my HHR as a SmartBuy) Ridiculous. I wasn't trading it in because I don't like it, it's that my wife and I were looking to downsize to one car. We sold her car to CarMax. A little less than we wanted but better than paying on a car that sits mostly in the garage. We kept the HHR of course! (Even though she don't like it!)

Wait Mike She will change her mind, very soon!
Old 10-18-2006, 10:25 AM

LOL

I hope so Z-Man! You guys will have to make her see the light Saturday!