Featured HHR Submissions Featured HHR submissions, voting, and showcasing.

BlackknighT's October Submission

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2012, 09:12 PM

BlackknighT's October Submission

Name: Mike AKA at work is Dr. Death
Car Info: 2009 HHR LS
Stock Options: Auto, OnStar, Remote Start, Black on Black, Coffin

Mods: Bumper pads-front & rear, Rear Bumper home made "Step Guard", Side "Camaro style" body molding, Skull Head Door Locks, Dark Charcoal Metallic Pinstripes, Lower Billet Grill, Custom Fog Light Vent Skull Covers, Side Hood “Coffin” Hood Vents, Windshield Light in Sight, Skull & Bones Light Up LED Rear License Plate Holder, Eibach Anti Roll Bar, Smoked In Channel Vent Visors, Small Wind Diverters Front Roof, Large Wind Diverters Rear Roof, Vent Visors, Interchangeable Second set of Hubcaps from a 2008 5 spoke steelies-I machined to fit my 2009 steelies, Rear Hoop Spoiler, Trailer Hitch, Custom Trailer Hitch Plate Holder with Lil’ Hearse Air Brushed Plate, Pulls a 14ft 4 X 8 Foldable trailer with aluminum flooring, LT Chrome Grill, Black Billet Chevy Grill Emblem, OEM Splash Guards, 1/8 wide Chrome strips inset into the door groves, Rear De-badge, Homemade Landau Bars, Tail Light Trim Rings, Gradient Shaded Black Vinyl Eyelids, turn signal/marker light mod, bully boy horn, Just added a new set of Pirelli P6 Four Seasons Plus - 97 Weight Series tires (for weight load of trailer)(in case you wanted to know the tires run great for the roads I use and almost no tire noise), added Firestone Rear Coil Air Bags, KYB Rear Shocks + lots of other small odds n ends!

Future: Darker Rear & Side Tint, Intake. Started 1/8 inch chrome insert on interior door panels.

Misc: Traded in my beast of a 1985 Oldsmobile 2 door Delta 88 Royal Brougham with a sport type package that came with Olds Sport Rims at Cash For Clunkers Time. Interior was still mint & even had the original carpeted floor mats with the sewn in metal frame. Hated to give it up but $4500 sounded good to me especially since I had to fill the 26 gallon gas tank… Found one of the last HHRs left on long Island at the time, 50 miles from home, a Black one at that! Great Gas Mileage and room for what I needed to do. It became my first new car. I use it for what it was meant for, Work, Play, & Family.

I didn’t spend a ton of money to make it mine (of course my 2 Daughters love of Vampires kinda helped me keep the Hearse look without my wife complaining).
That’s what counts-make your HHR yours.

Last edited by BlackknighT; 10-01-2012 at 07:50 AM.
Old 09-30-2012, 09:45 PM
Premium Member

Looks good, I think I will hold off a while on that ride in the back. Good luck !!
Old 09-30-2012, 09:49 PM

Thanks SSfan. Figured I would give it another shot at a more "appropriate" time of year....
Old 09-30-2012, 09:52 PM
Premium Member

Guess u are right, October fits the theme, I like the one with the big old hearse.
Old 09-30-2012, 09:57 PM

Big Hearse is from the 40's. Even though it's a Caddy you'll notice the flairs and grill look like our 49 Suburban kin. Was at my neighbors house. Our HHR can fit inside... Main reason why my wife wont let me get one-won't fit in the driveway & would block the whole house if parked in front.