Site Development, Help and Announcements Site Discussions, Suggestions, and Help

READ: Message to all the Trolls on the site!

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2006, 06:12 AM

Thanks, JonyyB! Kudos to you!
Old 09-11-2006, 07:50 AM

This board is far superior to the others, especially the one that cost a lot more and has about 2 new threads a day. Thanks JonnyB. Now let's talk about HHR's.
Old 09-11-2006, 08:34 AM

You know, this is the funniest thread I have read on a board ever. Maybe it's because I'm not a paid member and I'm missing something behind the scenes, so heres my theory.

1. Paid memberships suck. I won't be paying a dime to this site. Sorry Jonny, you have a great resource here, but paid memberships cause nothing but trouble. Those who pay and get their special little marking automatically feel some entitlement. Here is where the real issue starts. Then you have the "secret" forums just for those members where the entitlement gets fed. "Look, we're special, we get our own forum." Blah.
2. Paid memberships suck. Did I say that already? Oh yeah, I did, so I'll say it again. Talk about a GREAT way to divide your members. Those of us who haven't paid don't have a FREAKING CLUE what trolling you are talking about. Now, I had to ask around to find out WTF you even meant by trolls, bans, etc. Guess what, I even hear you yourself JonnyB blamed others for bleeding into the public forum with some crap that went on behind the scenes, only I never saw it. That is, until now. I hear you blame folks for driving members away. I never had been thinking about leaving. That is, until now.
3. This board is small. It's TINY comparitively, and yet so many issues. I'm sorry, but this shouldn't be the case. If this IS the case, it's an issue with the very management of this site, not the members. You want to label me a trouble maker or hell, even ban me for that opinion, then go right ahead, it'll only prove my point even more.
Old 09-11-2006, 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by DaJoker
Those of us who haven't paid don't have a FREAKING CLUE what trolling you are talking about. Now, I had to ask around to find out WTF you even meant by trolls, bans, etc.
Joker dont feel bad I am a paid member and have no clue what he is talking about. I thought a troll hid under a bridge.
Old 09-11-2006, 09:07 AM
Banned

I think by trolls JonyyB means CJ, Holmes, Myself, and anyone that has been involved in the stupid pointless arguing lately.
Old 09-11-2006, 09:12 AM
Founding Member

I wont ban you because you never caused problems. Sure there is a problem with the management of the site. We were a bit laid back and tolerated way too much from a few members that caused problems all over the forums. It’s all good, we’ll get back on track in no time.

Just trying to run a fun friendly place
Thanks
Originally Posted by DaJoker
You want to label me a trouble maker or hell, even ban me for that opinion, then go right ahead, it'll only prove my point even more.
Old 09-11-2006, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by dbarberaz
Joker dont feel bad I am a paid member and have no clue what he is talking about. I thought a troll hid under a bridge.
I too am out of the loop on this one . The first I seen of any of this BS was last night when I seen CH post on how to delete his profile . I know we are all adults with a wide varied of lifes, with degree of maturity or immaturity for some. But to disagree to the point of "I am taking my Balls and going Home" is stupid.

This all seem like a bunch of teenagers - Riding the Roller Coaster of Emotions - being immature. There are some boundaries in life and Kids have over stepped them - juvenile!

We are here to TALK about cars, Our HHR's! not to act a juvenile. You can act like a matured Kid, I do. I love playing with all my toys, like the HHR, and acting like I am youthful agian - the only way to live! So please grow-up!
Old 09-11-2006, 11:18 AM

Everyone needs to take some time off and go drive their HHR, let the radio sooth the soul.
Old 09-11-2006, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by fallenSaint
Everyone needs to take some time off and go drive their HHR, let the radio sooth the soul.
But my radio don't work!
Old 09-11-2006, 02:41 PM

I see no goats, and I see no trolls, therefore, let's get back to the cars. Here's a nice thread with a great pic of cars, old and new Chevy to be exact.
https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/general-hhr-4/my-hhr-boston-globe-4555/

Quick Reply: READ: Message to all the Trolls on the site!