South Central TX, OK, AR, LA

OKLAHOMA "22nd WHOLE HAWG DAY"

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2006, 10:18 AM

Count me in, from San Antonio. Plus my son and his wife from OKC will be there too. 2 HHR's in the family.
Old 06-20-2006, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by TexasHHR
Count me in, from San Antonio. Plus my son and his wife from OKC will be there too. 2 HHR's in the family.

Nice to meet a fellow San Antonian on here. I'm not from SA originally, but I have a lot of family in SA. So I consider SA home. Look forward to meeting you in OK.
Old 06-20-2006, 11:45 AM

Well I am right in the middle of buying a house and getting our Mid-Central run ready,but it is only about nine hours so I am talking to the wife to see if she would like to run down for the weekend, I will know for sure by hte end of this week, according to the house progress...Yeshua when are you headed down?
Old 06-20-2006, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by scaleguy
Well I am right in the middle of buying a house and getting our Mid-Central run ready,but it is only about nine hours so I am talking to the wife to see if she would like to run down for the weekend, I will know for sure by hte end of this week, according to the house progress...Yeshua when are you headed down?
We'll head west Friday afternoon.
Old 06-21-2006, 07:52 PM

sons name

Originally Posted by TexasHHR
would that be , jeremy? nice kid if it is. the glass company he works for does alot of work for us. if he's your son you should be proud.
Old 06-21-2006, 07:57 PM

great job

Originally Posted by moose-e-man
I have got to put my Blue Dots In !!!!
hey moose, keep up the good work. i look forward to meeting you and everyone else. i;ll putt into town around 5pm or so. thanks for all the info. i posted an invite to our friends in the north central thead. hope you don't mind.
Old 06-21-2006, 10:11 PM

No problem at all !!! I phoned mike at SoCal and asked If he would be interested in coming down. I hope we can get 12 HHR's in a row like he did !!!!!!
Don't forget the chevy dealer said he would have one at the show if he has one in stock. They are selling like hotcakes here. I figure around 6 to 8 if everyone shows up. What ever the number Is, I think we will have fun and enjoy some great company. I have got to get those blue dots in !!!!!!!
Old 06-22-2006, 01:25 PM

I'm still trying to make it. They have me deploying and not getting back till Aug 7th. That's not going to work. I'll have to get someone to take over befor then. I have to do a family pic that day too. I guess Im in high demand.
Moose, if you get your blue dots in then I won't be the only one with them.
Old 06-22-2006, 04:34 PM

Hope You Make It!

Originally Posted by Navyflyer11
I'm still trying to make it. They have me deploying and not getting back till Aug 7th. That's not going to work. I'll have to get someone to take over befor then. I have to do a family pic that day too. I guess Im in high demand.
Moose, if you get your blue dots in then I won't be the only one with them.
I SURE HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT, MAYBE WE CAN MEET UP AROUND HERE SOME TIME.
Old 06-26-2006, 09:27 AM

Thanks Big Jim, Jeremy is my son, and I am very proud of him.
Jeremy put in his blue dots last weekend and will put in mine the Friday before the meet. Can't wait, I always wanted ble dots, but have never had them in "my car", just an ex's.
Julie

Quick Reply: OKLAHOMA "22nd WHOLE HAWG DAY"