South East MS, AL, TN, GA, SC, NC, FL

October - G2G Muscle Car City - Punta Gorda, FL

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2009, 10:49 AM

October - G2G Muscle Car City - Punta Gorda, FL

October G2G

Muscle Car City • 3811 Tamiami Trail • Punta Gorda, FL 33980

Opened the first week of March 2009, Rick Treworgy's Muscle Car City features nearly 200 automobiles of every era dating back to the 1920's.

http://www.musclecarcity.net/index.html

Any Saturday in October for great fun in the museum looking at some GREAT cars, and met some GREAT folks.

Any takers and date suggestions?
Old 05-27-2009, 11:11 AM
jx3

Sounds like this would be a real fun place to have a G2G!

I'll have to sit back and see what date is decided upon, as I can't commit to anything in October.
Old 09-12-2009, 09:59 AM

I will bring this up next weekend at the g2g in Ocala....Maybee some there might be able to come on down.....Who know's.... If there is interest I will contact you to pick a place to meet.....Later
Old 09-12-2009, 01:27 PM

I am in!

Punta Gorda's just a quick trip across the alley!
Old 09-28-2009, 08:09 AM

Cool Lets get to gether..........

Here is my post on the "g2g for Fla. in Ocala"
Hey, there...Look in the "South East Region"...member / jcb njb suggested a g2g at Muscle Car Museum in Punta Gorda..Sounds like fun, so we are all (Central/West Coast and East Coast) trying to set a date in October, if I read his original post right these muscle car gathering at the museum happen on weekends all the way thru November. I personally would like to see how Saturday, October 17th looks to everybody ?........ Because in November is the Turkey Run in Daytona...Way Cool / Way Big Show..And another excuse for a HHR g2g ?
I hope we can set a date soon, so people can schedule a little fun in their October.....See you in Punta Gorda
Old 09-28-2009, 08:24 AM

Cool Yet more rambling......

Here's another of my post. (somewhere else)...Alot of interest from the Miami/East Coast HHR owners, could be a big turnout....
Hi Tim (HHR NOLE)...I agree with Nemo...Everybody in one place is hard to do...But not impossible..We have to start with small regional g2g's, like Ocala, and Punta Gorda in October. Not everybody can show up. BUT the one's that do. Talk to their friends, then their friends talk to their friends, etc...You get the picture. Some of the regional HHR's are able to travel longer distance's to attend these g2g's and represent their region...I don't see five or six HHR's going to Punta Gorda from the Jax/Gainesville area. BUT if two or three jump in one HHR and make the long drive...COOL, your representing. Because you know it's close for the Miami/East Coast owners, they will bring the numbers to Punta Gorda. Then when it is time for a g2g in Jacksonvile, Orlando, or St Augustine. Those Miami/East Coast owners can buddy up, cruise up, and see Our numbers.....NEXT, We trade satewide names and phone numbers and start talking.....After a few regional g2g's. Maybe we ALL choose a large established show to attend together. (Like the Daytona Turkey Day Weekend) At a big show we could all gather close by to meet and greet. Than drive into the show together...15 or 20 HHR"s from all over Florida driving in together would be pretty cool...Remember, this is only my idea of how to get things going. Someone may have a better idea...Let's hear it. The more the merrier.....Ohno
P.S....If I am not working. I will be driving to Punta Gorda to meet the Miami/East Coast HHR owners. And anyone that live's around the Tampa area that want's to ride with, or cruise down fill free to PM me.
Old 09-28-2009, 03:17 PM

The 17th works for me.
Old 10-05-2009, 06:04 AM

Cool

It's October....I hope time and money will let come across the "alley" to Punta Gorda. It will be nice to meet you if you can make it.....Ohno (Rick)
Old 10-05-2009, 06:26 AM
jx3

Originally Posted by ohnomobile
Because you know it's close for the Miami/East Coast owners
It's actually closer to you all on the West Coast, than it is from Miami (by maybe 50 miles).

I would love to attend, but time and funds just aren't there.
Old 10-05-2009, 03:29 PM

Cool

Darn......Next time.

Quick Reply: October - G2G Muscle Car City - Punta Gorda, FL